for Runaway

I LOVE THAT THIS IS REALLY GOOD
7/12/2007 c1 9Mushawuff
*faves*
7/8/2007 c1 41Super Reader
Cute. Sweet. 1/5. Need I say more? :)
12/3/2006 c1 When Darkness Turns To Light
cuteness with a capital C
9/9/2006 c1 5sweetdreams55
have i read this before? haha ur probably surprised to get a review now since it's been like 3 years since you've posted it. I just thought i'd take a look at some of the stories from like A LONG time ago! haha well i really like this one and it's really good oneshot! i love it! The actual reason for me looking at old stories is cuz i'm looking for one called 'The Breakfast Club'. I wanna rent the movie, cuz i've seen whole bunch of trailers on youtube and stuff but i'm going off topic! lol well i better stop typing before i go on to random things! loved ur story!
1/21/2006 c1 gymnastics-queen
aw, thats cute
10/8/2005 c1 6Henri's Boots
OMG! That was amazing. So angsty and romantic, with great dialouge and description.

Numbuh 1: I on the other hand thought it was very inacurate.

Me: Your just saying that because you don't people to find out that you would do anything to hold Numbuh 5 in your stringy lil arms and tell her you love.

Numbuh 1: (blushing) What!

Me: Oh i'm sorry I'll run it by you again (pulls out a mega phone) YOUR JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FIND OUT THAT YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HOLD NUMBUH 5 IN YOUR stringy lil arms and tell her you love.

Faves
10/2/2005 c1 9D.G. Ling
It was good even without a song.the last part wasn't that unexpected but still really good.
8/2/2004 c1 bucksfan3401
awesome story!totally loved it!it had a great plot too.good job and keep writin'!
7/15/2004 c1 35Evilevergreen
What a beautiful story.
6/14/2003 c1 Numbuh7
OMG, wods cannot express how cute that was! I luved it^_^ 10/10
2/18/2003 c1 Pweney16
GO 1/5 SHIPPINESS!

Numbuh 1: I thought your favorite pairing was 3/4.

It is silly^^(in KND anyway), but this story is so KAWAII

Numbuh 1: Oh no

*takes a big breath*

KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII
2/18/2003 c1 4Mutou Yasu
That was awsome! I love the 1/5 pairing. And the 3/4 but that's another story. ^_^ Keep up the good work!
2/17/2003 c1 Maci