for A Sage's Adventure

4/23/2020 c1 NazgulBelserion
Ughh peace how disgusting incredible how someone can be so naive lol humans and peace are an impossibility
2/13/2020 c2 4Issexwithyourcloneincest
He retired to travel the world but he becomes a professor upon reaching somewhere else? Why? You just said to travel. He's restricted himself to vale now. I hate stories like these where he wants to travel but stays in one place. It's the same as leaving the elemental nations to start a new life somewhere else. I thought he'd take up a nomadic lifestyle like jiraiya with how you put it in the summary.
9/30/2019 c6 1killaKARMA
I really wish this would get updated. like reallly
12/5/2018 c6 79YeagerMeister31
Well that was interesting Raven certainly seems interesting lol
12/5/2018 c4 YeagerMeister31
Well that was interesting Summer seems just like Ruby lol, Raven seems badass but has a darkness fell about her can't wait for more
12/4/2018 c3 YeagerMeister31
Well this was interesting Naruto has his own sword and I wonder what the other treasure was
12/4/2018 c2 YeagerMeister31
Well that was interesting and republishing the Icha-Icha series was a good idea wonder what happens next
12/4/2018 c1 YeagerMeister31
Well that was interesting was kind of expected the clones talking to the friends but oh well interesting story plot though
8/1/2018 c6 Guest
dear writer please make more chapters
3/9/2018 c2 Guest
why not just have him go to another dimension? a barrier reach space and separating two moons, one whole, one shattered? thats more ridiculous and overly and unecessarily complicated than dimension travel.. just saying..
2/21/2018 c5 1bowencodyg
discord invite does not work
7/23/2017 c3 21You're not gonna find it
I would work on the characters' individuality. make them less like Team RWBY. Not that their characters should be alienated from RWBY, but try to have some major factor that causes them to stand out from RWBY. Like, make Summer Nervous like Ruby, but she's more shy and quiet. you get what I mean?
7/14/2017 c6 Guest
Idea seems good, but... Team Commander?
7/10/2017 c6 bankai777
I hope Naruto will be a great sensei.
7/10/2017 c6 Latherial
Good chapter, looking forward to what happens next.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »