for A Bigger Hero Than You Thought

7/2 c4 3DanceDragon RL
I love that story. It would be so cool if you carried on, I woukd love it
12/21/2018 c4 2Girl with guns
This is awesome and i really want more if that is possible?
12/31/2017 c1 Flowergirl1092
I love it! I can't wait for the next update
5/20/2017 c4 wowiezowie
i think this is my favorite big hero 6 fanfic i've read :) thanks for writing it ! can't wait to read more !
3/16/2017 c4 Lollypops101
Great chapter!
3/16/2017 c4 2Drunken Hamster
So wait, none of the nerds would've asked Hiro about his braces or his legs? Wouldn't Tadashi have mentioned it at some point?

3/12/2017 c3 Flamestar072
If you want you could make Tadashi missing and presumed dead or stuck in the hospital. That would give Hiro the emotional state for the rest of the movie but ultimately leave Tadashi alive. I really enjoy the story so far and cannot wait to see where you take it.
3/10/2017 c3 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting awesome good can't wait for more :)
3/9/2017 c3 Guest
Good beginning and interesting story but if you re going just like the movie just please don't kill tadashi maybe kidnaping hiro since he is handicaped without the brace so the "kabuki man" can control the microbots or kidnaping tadashi but i tkink kidnaping hiro is better because of his condition
3/9/2017 c3 2Drunken Hamster
Okey. I review.

Here is review.

It's reviewed.

Also, I think this is the first story I've read from you in a while. Like, a LONG while.

Hmm.

Okay, I'm done.

3/9/2017 c3 Lollypops101
Great story!
3/2/2017 c2 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting super good can't wait for more
3/2/2017 c2 2Drunken Hamster
Well, IDK how it actually works with getting arrested, but I can tell you this.

Hiro could waterproof his electronics quite simple with some Corrosion X. It's not perfect, fool proof, or permanent, but it'd get the job done enough for splashes and stuff.

It's also mighty handy when building/upgrading hobby grade RC stuff.

2/25/2017 c1 The Teal Mage
It looks pretty intresting :)
A couple notes:
It's not made very clear that there's anything wrong with his legs or what he's doing with the robot. I'm not exactly sure if he uses the controller for the robot or the legs or both. You oughta make things a little clearer. Maybe in the future try making a bulletpoint list of events and then write them with descriptions and such.
The other thing- length. It's a very short read. Doing what I said above would lengthen it, but also adding more descriptions. Add more flair and emotion to the existing descriptions and more descriptions in total.
That kinda leads me to my next and final thing. It's a very flat read. You didn't really set any kind of mood and so instead of me being invested in the story I just saw a vauge confusing fight. You need to make the reader /feel/ what happens. This happens, of course, with descriptions, and sensory words. Remember this too, don't /tell/ us what emotion to feel. Don't do something like, "Hiro nerviously shifted around." Show us the emotion with the characters actions.
That's all! It's a very intresting concept, and I'm eager to read more!
2/25/2017 c1 Drunken Hamster
Hey, if his legs are souped up, he could just KICK his attackers across the alley.

Boom.