for Ghouls in Gravity falls

5/20/2018 c11 Guest
You should probably start calling him Bill jr. cuz it's going to get confusing if you don't
5/20/2018 c6 Guest
THE GNOMES THE GNOMES!
7/12/2017 c9 10jy24
Hope to read a battle between a protective half-ghoul vs two dream demons in the next chapter.
4/12/2017 c8 jy24
Still like it.
4/3/2017 c7 jy24
You have no idea how to switch chapters to go with the timeline, do you? Anyway, I like how they escape the place, still wondering how Kaneki got caught, though, he is a really strong half-ghoul. Plus, Akira and Amon must have moved to Gravity Falls with them now that they had betrayed the CCG. Can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
4/2/2017 c6 jy24
The rescuing Kaneki part seems a little too short, but I ain't complaining. It feels a little rush but still good.
3/20/2017 c4 jy24
So chapter there was a mixed up in chapters, but it's cool. Wonder how Bill ever had kids in the first place. Can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
3/17/2017 c3 jy24
I am a bit confused: how did Hayami not freaking out with Bill's ability to read thoughts and talk back in her mind? Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
3/12/2017 c2 jy24
I don't know who Sasha and Ella are, but Bill and Will, I know them. Just wondering, how did Hayami know about Cipher when she was just a baby? Strange, but still wondering when Dipper and Mable are going to appear.
2/24/2017 c1 jy24
Really is a surprise that Touka and Yoriko knew where to hide away from the CCG and that the place somehow found a way for ghouls to enjoy human food. Can't wait to read the next chapter when Dipper and Maple found out about the ghouls living in Gravity Falls.