for To Boldly Go

12/19/2018 c9 Guest
Good job
8/29/2018 c7 18BLAKKSTONE
I am definitely like this star-studded cast of bad-ass women. Bad-ass Black women, that makes it a bonus. Well done, once more!
8/27/2018 c2 BLAKKSTONE
Misty, Storm and Uhura...I am really liking this cast of characters so far! Well done!
8/27/2018 c1 BLAKKSTONE
Hmm...Fascinating. I am really liking this so far. I am intrigued. I like Uhura being the protagonist.
9/24/2017 c3 Guest
I'm confused. Uhura's hair color is what now? A light hue? If we're going with chestnut, its night a light one.
5/3/2017 c7 14Isis Aurora Tomoe
How did you manage to tie all these characters together and make it absolutely amazing to read? This is great!
3/16/2017 c1 3SagasD
Disculpa pero vine a hacer lo que toda lectora de fanfiction debe hacer: a recordarte de terminar tus historias ( especialmente "The best plans") que tengas un lindo día y gracias por seguir escribiendo
3/14/2017 c4 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
An interesting story.

Uhura Misty Knight, Walkyre and Storm. This is women's power.

Please write quickly.

Sincerely SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
2/26/2017 c4 Ohlivia.smith
Yay thank you so much for updating please continue soon:) I do have a question though what do I have to watch other than Star Trek to know the characters?
2/24/2017 c1 Ohlivia.smith
This is cool :) I have a question though doesn't really relate to this story but could you or do you know anyone that has written a story where Kirk and Bones go back in time either to one of the Kelvin time, Academy or to the Avengers? I have been trying to find these forever (for the Academy one where the whole crew goes back) thanks and please update soon :) very good so far :)