for Harry Potter and the Power of Two

Oh my! Wow. Update soon.
11/22/2020 c11 KAW2015HPLOVER
Awesome! More please.
11/16/2020 c11 4AlphaFlash
update?
11/9/2020 c11 2FearWolfXZ
Love the story, shame it seems to have been sucked into the abyss that is . Hope you can find your muse.
11/3/2020 c11 KaylaBears18
I’m so sad this hasn’t been updated in a while. This was such a good story!
10/20/2020 c11 Sergej
Почему вы забросили такой отличный фанфиков? Если нет то когда вы продолжите писать.
10/14/2020 c11 christopherrhaydon
Update ASAP!
10/5/2020 c11 jmantsch0702
Realy sad that you stopped continuing this story I really like the characters and their personalities
If you read this, please continue writing this story it was a joy to read
9/29/2020 c11 Dagaz1968
I just read this story, though I have read Lightening Lord and Savior. I like the premise I like that Harry and Alex get along so well and that they are both intelligent and not easily manipulated without spells. I hope that you will finish this tale. I can't wait to see how the relationships between Harry and Daphne, Alex and Susan develop.
9/8/2020 c11 Guest
Oh o hope you haven’t given up on your story! This is one of the first ones I’ve read where James and Lily don’t just abandon Harry because they don’t know which brother was the actual Boy Who Lived.
8/22/2020 c11 PotterFanFoeva
I do hope you are going to write more. I have loved all your stories.
8/15/2020 c11 Laurien Thomas
Are you going to finish this story, I really like your stories, could you finish it, please, thanks
7/31/2020 c11 mumphie
I hope your dry spell hits a monsoon! ;)
You story is wonderful. Much better than any other twin story I've read! It's intriguing and fun. I like how you are working with the characters. I truly hope your muse returns! Perhaps look under the cushions? You might also find some spare change...
6/17/2020 c11 Guest
Hello, I recently started reading your stories and its just fantastic. Why don't u continue. It's just brilliant. I hope u begin updating again. Thanx
4/29/2020 c11 Matt Bigham
Great story I love that you the author gave Harry Potter siblings and kept his parents alive a young boy needs his mom and especially his dad as role model.
667 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »