for Harry Potter and the Power of Two

9/29/2019 c9 shedges19
9/7/2019 c11 17MSgt SilverDollar and Snake
Breaking rule #1 is never a good idea and I did that. Rule #1: DO NOT START READING A STORY THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 6 OR MORE MONTHS! The probability of it being completed, before you pass on, is less that 0.001% especially if you're over the age of 65.
The sad part is this is a good read especially for twin Potters and the wrong bwl stories.
~~ Snake ~~
8/18/2019 c11 2Specky Clarke
This is a good story but you must complete it. It is the worst thing, a good story abandoned and unfinished. If you are not going to complete it, remove it from the site.
8/8/2019 c8 Guest
There was such an easy way to beat that bill. "Oh they have to go to Hogwarts to learn about the inner workings of Magical Britain? OK, so then there must be a class they'll take at Hogwarts to learn those things no? Oh there isn't? It's left to the Lord of the house? Then why do they have to attend Hogwarts?..." Guaranteed they don't have a response prepared for that.

Bill defeated or they force Dumbledore to create a new class with a new teacher. This story is feeling rushed. Not up to your normal standard.
6/14/2019 c11 awesomeness0329
Please update! I’m begging you! I love this fic seriously i love it so much! This is the first fic wherein harry actually has a great family. So please update pleaseeeeee
6/5/2019 c11 18Inactive-Account-Free-Stories
I'm liking this story and that's saying something for a twin fanfiction. I love ones like this, they are few and far between. While I don't mind some Potter bashing every now and then, I like it to be consistent. But I also loves stories where the twins are happy with each other and where James and Lily are smart.
I hope this story continues, I can't wait for Lily to find out just how cruel Snape is and for Voldemort to be triumphed over, and for the Horcrux to be put i it's place.

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'd be more than happy to listen. Sometimes it takes another set of ears to get everything out.
Hope to see more from you!
5/23/2019 c11 bloomnskyrules
Love what you written so far! I hate it when they make Lily & James the villains in a WBWL story as well! These are the 2 people who died for their son, why would they start neglecting one of them?

Looking forward to reading the next update!
5/17/2019 c11 4AlphaFlash
update?
5/13/2019 c11 Nuria Tardio
You will writte next this history?
5/5/2019 c1 Azten
I always wonder about the same thing, even under fidelius, I can't imagine a marauder not to have more than a couple of backup plans...james potter was no longer a teen prankster and lily was supposed to had a bright mind, of the top of my head I can come up with at least ten things that can have voldemort losing his body on this attack, after all the prophesy doesn't state WHEN the boy would be marked as his equal and that the child had to be an orphan. I think that jk rowling has a sadistic streak when it came to harry... she had hedwig killed for almost no reason for god sake!
5/2/2019 c1 sexy Seren
Update it soon
4/24/2019 c1 Undercover487
Love this story mate. Please write more.
4/4/2019 c1 a.bonetti92
I am totaly agree. i like this stoy with james and lily smart and not stupid...
3/30/2019 c11 Nria Tardo
Update! Please
2/5/2019 c11 11old-crow
Hi,

Hopefully your DD will get off his arse and go out and find the horcruxes, or at least curse himself finding the ring.

Old-Crow