for Harry Potter and the Power of Two

2/23/2017 c1 Isles
Awesome start, look forward to reading more...
2/23/2017 c1 Outofthisworldgal
Ohhhhhh What an interesting start. Love that everyone is alive. I really want to know what Dumbledore was planning? I knod of want Harry and Alex to NOT go to Hogwarts but then that would change you whole story plot and they would never meet Daphne. As long as Alex doesn't Marry Ginny I will be happy :)
2/23/2017 c1 natsfanfiction
I like the look of this very much.
I do agree that nearly all the WBWL stories have lousy parenting but I think it has more to do with the fact that Harry performs all his task by himself in the book and if the Potters are proper parents then he probably wouldn't have gone on half of his adventures.
I can't wait to see what happens next please post soon
2/23/2017 c1 Fawkes Fan 997H
A wonderful start to your new story. Having read one of the wrong boy who lived stories that are out there, I found your take a refreshing change of pace. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next chapter.
2/23/2017 c1 thedarklordmez
Great first chapter. Really curious about how ur going to explain that last part about fate and magic
2/23/2017 c1 DarkwarriorGR
I see potential and with how your last fic turned out I'm definitely following this. Also your use of logic and common sense is (unfortunately) quite refreshing. Concerning your AN, have you read 'Harry Potter and the boy who lived' by The Santi? If not have a look it's a great story- abandoned though, sadly.
2/23/2017 c1 9vergil234
well i like some neglect stories but i'll give this one a chance as i hope you keep the twins as best friends you know ?
667 « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45