for Spring Rains

4/16/2019 c13 2Shkira
I liked this focus on Gladio combat, with his introspection at the end. It felt very right. Also, Dania and Dave were worked in very naturally!
3/29/2017 c13 6D.D.Z
As soon as I finished reading, I thought, "I want more!" You're writing always leaves me wanting more. Great dialogue, great descriptions, and such a good story flow. As always, thanks for writing!
3/29/2017 c13 Shade94
This story and the previous one always keep me wanting more. So I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write these awesome fanfics. Keep up the good work.
3/24/2017 c11 D.D.Z
Two chapters at once? That made my day.

Looking forward to this showdown with the Kraken!
3/14/2017 c8 24websky
Good chapter, looking forward to the next XD
3/13/2017 c7 4Cipher-of-Will
Love the story so far. I appreciate the use of NPCs from the game being more involved in the adventures and getting further characterisation.
3/8/2017 c7 LadyAriadna
Oh no! I'm worried about Prompto. *nervously waiting for the next update*
3/8/2017 c7 24websky
MMm things are looking interesting
3/8/2017 c7 6D.D.Z
I keep meaning to leave a review. Finally typing one, at 5am when I should be asleep. Nailed it.

I read your previous weather fanfic, and I can't get enough of this one. You write the characters and descriptions pretty darn good. And you keep the plot going at a steady pace through the chapters. And I'm loving the focus on Gladio, even as the spotlight is shared with the rest of the group. Really, I'm already eager for the next chapter. As always.

Thanks for writing and posting your fic!
3/3/2017 c4 CharlemortV2
Excellent story! I loved the precious story and I am loving this one just as much.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/1/2017 c4 162Grac3
Ooh, things are getting bad. That poor chocobo!
2/28/2017 c4 2Pigeonina
Ahhh very exciting! Poor chocobo though... very enjoyable and I def look forward to the next installment!
2/26/2017 c3 162Grac3
Uh oh.
2/25/2017 c2 Grac3
Oh my gosh, you're making me ship Gladio and Sania. What are you doing to me?
2/25/2017 c2 CaelumStrife
Love this. Interesting story. Can't wait for the update!
17 Page 1 2 Next »