FanFiction.Net
for V Another Man

2/24/2017 c1 54JPHBK
Oh dear. I didn't want this to end! I was all caught up. Which is why I adore your writing so much. It's like I'm actually there and experiencing what the characters are.

The way Jason just instinctively began to look after her and tend to her needs is just so him. That's who he is and what he does.

Also the fact that Kimberly sought out Jason for comfort and companionship is also so her. She always looked to him for strength and vice-versa. Their relationship was always so beautiful for anyone willing enough to look into it.

I laughed at the line about throwing the bathrobe as I was literally thinking the same thing as I read it. So Jason echoed my thoughts there. And that goes back to how you pull me into the story. It's such that I am reacting in my mind along with the characters.

Just beautiful stuff from an amazingly talented writer. I eagerly await anything more you want to share.
2/24/2017 c1 4Slade's Icy Apprentice
Thank you for the shout-out. I have loved every fic you've written and this one is no different.

Poor Kim :( Lbr, who would feel better after talking to Tommy? If anything she'd feel worse, lmao. Jase, wake tf up buddy. I really love that Kim immediately went to find Jason and wanted to stay with him, even after he offered to get Trini for her. Sucks that they couldn't cuddle up together at night, since she was technically still with Tommy. I like the description of Jason's eyes as being "dark", "mysterious" and "sinful". I concur with the hordes of Jason fangirls at AGH. Honestly, I love how affectionate they are. Jason tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her head and cupping her face and just everything. I share Kim's urge to run my fingers through his hair too. It being so hard for Kim to say goodbye to Jason is giving me feels. The show didn't give Jason, Zack and Trini a proper goodbye. But we know how tight the original 5 were and especially Kim and Jason. So we know it couldn't have been that easy.

Finally, we've reached the letter. AdiĆ³s, Thomas.

Another great installment. I've said it before and I'll repeat it here: I love your work. You have some of the best characterization and you always do the ship justice. Your fics deserve a lot more favs and reviews and I hope you know that I truly appreciate them.
2/24/2017 c1 brankel1