for The Weirdo on Baker Street (VERSION 1)

7/14/2019 c6 saoyuuki12
Why would she be saying stuff in sentences? I mean it's not perfect and it's fine but shes an experiment and maybe try to make her like the 11 in the beginning of the show... idk, I just started the show. I only watched 5 episodes
7/14/2019 c1 saoyuuki12
Why would she help him? I kinda figured that she would just... I dunno, steal from them?
5/17/2018 c15 6Shian1998
Glad to hear that you're regaining the urge to write, and that you'll be posting the new version of this story on this site instead of Wattpad, as the few times I've tried reading something there I've had trouble with it. Hope you'll be happier and more confident with the new version. Looking forward to reading it. :)
5/5/2018 c14 78princessbinas
I will probably not be able to follow on to Wattpad. It doesn't have the notification system that has. Sorry, but if I don't have notifications, I won't be able to check any updates.
3/2/2018 c13 6Kitkat39612
If you're having trouble, try pre-planning and writing everything beforehand so you can copy and paste in a new chapter on a regular basis. It is way easier, and handles writers block.
11/20/2017 c12 7Charm Caster1127
EEEEEEE! I love this! I hope you continue!
11/11/2017 c12 Quelthias
What a tangled web this will be. So far it has been quite interesting. I hope that Sherlock does the right thing and gets El an education while keeping her. Even more important, if Moriarty finds out about the Monster, that will add to the fun.
11/11/2017 c2 Quelthias
One small mistake, " -or she- did those things, *they* started bleeding from their nose and passed out-"

Otherwise, great start!
11/5/2017 c12 Guest
Ya! Another chapter! Ever since I read this story, I always look forward to a new chapter, thanks for making my morning.
11/5/2017 c12 6Shian1998
Another good chapter! Happy that the boys have met El, Sherlock and John now. Hope Eleven soon reveals what she knows, and that they realise Will isn't dead. Glad that Sherlock was sympathetic and polite to the boys, and promised to help them.

Good chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
11/5/2017 c12 1DeafVaderbs
another great chapter!
11/5/2017 c1 DeafVaderbs
yaaaaaaas, an update!
10/15/2017 c11 12a-halfblood-with-attitude
Great update. I'm glad I finally got around to reading it.
9/21/2017 c11 6Shian1998
Another good couple of chapters! Glad to see this story back! Wonder if these kids were taken by Moriarty or the monster. Glad that Joyce has met them now. Hope that they start helping her find Will. Wonder if any of the other 'Stranger Things' characters will make an appearance. Hope that Eleven starts telling them everything about the lab, Brenner, the monster and the Upside-Down soon. Also hope that she plays a big role in bringing down all the different threats in this story.

Great couple of chapters! Looking forward to the next update!
9/21/2017 c11 1DeafVaderbs
loved the new chapter <3
Will Eleven convince jhon an sherlock to check up on will?
26 Page 1 2 Next »