for Star Wars: Intergalactic Alliance

7/12 c4 Guest
Definitly add the zerg because there is a story book that shows Zegara trying to make peace with the protoss on the Terrins so this would be a good opportunity for that to happen.
\
6/20 c4 12Number-XV Axsis
Don't know if this will be updated, but just these 4 chapters were cool! It's not to common to see the Legacy of the Void Protoss, or Protoss in general, in the few Starcraft stories out there. I practically squealed when I read the names Artanis, Karax, and Talandar.
It really is an interesting idea! Star Wars and Starcraft. Would be interesting to see the Zerg play an important role too.
And interesting to see the Protoss eventually possibly get a chance to interact with force users. As the force is sorta similar to psionics/how the khala was. And void energy as well. So that would have been interesting to see play out.
Hope one day you may come back to this! If not, thank you for writing what you did.
1/11 c4 11micelzod
If I now about marines their rifle are bigger and that means the officer is going to have helluva head ach.
12/29/2018 c4 Tassadar112
The Zerg should be a permanent part of the story.
6/30/2018 c1 4SupremeDarkTrooper
Galactic Empire solo stomps the Terrans, Zerg, and Protoss.
3/27/2018 c4 Guest
if the empire invades ether char or zeras then there's going to be an massacre because the zerg are only going to spam every thing.
1/23/2018 c4 Guest
Zerg! Kerrigan and James Raynor to battle!
Good story keep up the good work.
12/29/2017 c4 Eldritch King
Add the zerg into the conflict, Zagara will be willing to aid because of what she learned from Kerrigan. Continue this story, the battle between the koprulu sector and the galactic empire is something I will look forward to reading. I look forward to read the reaction of the empire to the tal'darim, the zergs and to the xel'naga.
12/11/2017 c4 M.A.N
Today we take a look at Annihilator.
The Annihilator is nerazim version of immortal.
It isn't as strong as immortal or do highly splash damage as vanguard but it can do heavy damage to a single target and able to shoot aerial target.
As the last duty with it's robotic assault brother in arms against the Dark God,it serve well as an aircraft defense anti anti-heavy unit for the immortal and vanguard.
In this war alongside with the taldarim's wraith walker against galactic empire's all terrains walkers and tanks divisions.
"The fallen still serve"as it March above the the ashes of the galactic empire's corpses and scraps.
"En taro Zeratul"
9/25/2017 c4 battlecruiser03
Go ahead and add the Zerg and please update this I really like this.
9/23/2017 c1 1VladImpaler
You the first moment I saw Alarak I could only think of how cool would it be to see him fight Darth Sidious.I would die to see that.
9/8/2017 c4 8willtofish
More! This is the first crossover of these that I have found to be amazing! Please continue he it!
8/5/2017 c4 4NOOBZILLA
I think your story and it,s character progress is good and a interesting crossover, and to answer your zerg question i think they should show up out of nowhere during a future battle in space or on a planet maybe both and blind side the galactic empire giving the other heroes time to counter attack, this is just my two cents, it's your story so do what you want.
6/19/2017 c4 Papercut
Zagara should go to war!
5/29/2017 c4 1Replicator
Interesting, it would be quite intimidating to incorporate the most likely superior energy core thingies from Star Wars into Starcraft, perhaps permanent shielding with temporary matrix able to be activated underneath the permanent shield? Or maybe the Star Wars tech will allow the Starcraft ships to have their real innards shrink further due to innovations they may have. Perhaps more efficient energy cores like mentioned before, so they wont have to take up as much space? Meaning more armor, this is all very interesting as is many cross-over ideas.

Perhaps even the Protoss would consider to look into the Imperial's shielding tech? Might provide a few innovations to their impressive tech, meaning even smaller ships on their side as well? Very interesting, will stay tuned. Also; would like if the Zerg weren't the main focus; unlike many other stories. Perhaps they were pushed to the outer rim of the Korprulu Sector? Or perhaps they flew off to another nearby Sector or something? It would be interesting to see Imperials attack the Zerg and mistake them for Yuuzhan Vong. Or maybe Yuuzhan Vong VS Zerg? As said before, very interesting to think about!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »