for Star Wars: Intergalactic Alliance

5/4/2017 c4 Snl
Oh yesss! Put Zagara in action! Ooooo, maybe in several later chapters the UED can come in as an enemy to both factions!
4/13/2017 c4 10Sixsamchaos
I would suggest have the zerg act as a defense group or reinforcement group for the Koprulu fleets heading into the star wars space. The zerg will not be so well received considering their feral nature and the desire to gather essence. If that is the case, you can also use this as an excuse for them to send fleets of their own to battle the Empire in exchange for various dna from other species.

The Death Fleet is an armada and is very large, large enough to be a threat to the Golden Armada. Also, while the marines aren't really covered in handling laser weapons, their heavy armor should protect them as they are rather thick. From what I know of the weapons and armor from both universes, the marines should handle the standard issue stormtrooper weapons easily. The heavier weapons of the Empire like the more powerful repeater rifles will be more of a threat.
4/2/2017 c4 WisteriaKitsune
ADD THE ZERG PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS! I WANT TO SEE THE EMPIRES HORROR WHEN FACING THEIR OWN INFESTED UNITS
4/1/2017 c4 5Seraphius
Yo! I am looking forward to this! I like how you balanced out the fact that the Koprulu Sector is tiny compared to the massive Galactic Empire. I believe you did a fairly good job in organizing the numbers of the fleet. It would have been nice to have Jim Raynor meet Luke Skywalker.
3/31/2017 c4 5TheExpL0DiNgaPplE
Jesus man storm troopers are In fact NOT clones. I mean come on man!? They stopped using clones a long time ago due to expense and risk and even in the new Force awakens you can see storm troopers aren't clones or must we dwell further?
3/30/2017 c1 Guest
I know that it would be hard to change it now, but, should not be tal'darim fleet larger than golden armada? I mean, as a tal'darim, you are either soilder, slave, or corpse, so they should have large military even as a smaller faction, right?
3/28/2017 c4 Guest
dud good story but needs better writing and more caching up read StarCraft 2 wika
3/26/2017 c4 11jojobinks01
i think you should add the zerg and can i talk to you?
3/26/2017 c4 18Yoshiki-909
Yes, add zerg. Infest them all.
A new Zerg leader to will help repel against the empire
3/26/2017 c4 TheLatiKing
The zerg are part of the alliance so they should be a permanent part of the war also great story
3/26/2017 c4 6MEleeSmasher
I wish the Emperor used that Death Star mistakenly on the Zerg, so that we can see them roflstomp the Emperor with the Empire into oblivion.

And I would look forward to Alarak vs Darth Vader. Vader maybe a skilled fighter, but Alarak trumps him in terms of skill, power and prowess, acting all smug and arrogant while making his opponent make mistakes as he goes along.
3/23/2017 c3 Capt. Schroller
I am loving this. Thank you for making a good Star Wars and StarCraft crossover, also that it is the only one I can find on this site and don't know any good ones.
3/21/2017 c3 7random123games
Great so far, keep it up!
3/17/2017 c1 Guest