FanFiction.Net
for Scion of Sorcery: Phase One: Potter-Strange?

1/28 c3 Guest
albus the fool dumbledork lol
1/19 c21 Tar16
I am sad to see you giving up writing. I have enjoyed your stories.

Many positive vibes for your future endeavors!
1/11 c10 Incantations7
I would have expected the hat to say Ravenclaw, based on the way you’ve described him so far…
12/25/2023 c21 EvenstarMoonblood
Aww shit just discovered you! Love itWould hope to read how your story continues. Please do not believe all the negativity.
12/18/2023 c19 Guest
So unless Sirius blood adopts Neville he can't really get the black seat. Harry atleast has black blood in him though his father's side of Dorea Black.
12/17/2023 c3 Guest
I know they had to die for the plot and everything but you'd think they'd be more aware of Pettigrew, Snape, and etc...
12/17/2023 c21 Cenna
I will miss reading your storys. sorry
12/17/2023 c21 Jazedsteel
Wanted to say a quick Thank you for what you have shared, sorry some ppl haven't been appreciative of your time & effort. IF you ever decide to share again in the future, I will enjoy your works. Between now & then, or if the you never share something again, I wish you wellness, peace, and happiness.
12/16/2023 c21 Wdean2023
Sorry you got a lot of negativity, and that you are no longer writing stories.
Hope things get better for you, Merry Christmas.
12/15/2023 c1 1BluPhnx
honestly sad to see you go DZ2. I loved to read ALL of your works and FFN has lost one HELL of a writer. I hope that one day I can find more of your work, even if it isn't on FFN
12/15/2023 c21 NooblePhoenix
Really sad to see you go, DZ2. You're one of the best and consistent HP Fiction writers on here. I've loved a lot of your stories over the years for the creativity, effort, and love you put into them. They were entertaining. I hope and pray that where ever you go next it'll be enjoyable to do, DZ2. Thank you once again for all the good fics, I might just re-read a few! Godspeed, man!
12/15/2023 c21 2Dant3
Nobody cares, get over yourself.
12/15/2023 c21 totalsolution
I'm truly sad to hear that. I loved your work on this site, but I can understand not wanting to write when it becomes a chore and a fight. I wish you all the best, and thank you for the good time you brought me and many others with your work.
12/15/2023 c21 4Monster King
I really hope you continue
11/12/2023 c1 45Supermoi
Wow... I REALLY love this opening. Its going to be a great story innit?
821 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »