for Don't leave

5/18/2017 c1 2JforJackson
Really really good I loved it even though it was sad it was just great story.
5/12/2017 c1 Melody Thunder
*tears* that was saddest fanfic ever
5/7/2017 c1 Anon
Ok, so this is one of the longest first chapters i've ever read which is a good thing and you really did put effort in your work to make everything good for me to read though i would suggest if you could try the line break (2 months later) or something like that cause it kinda suprised me when suddenly lynn was already graduating and all that. But overall it was enjoyable and i hope you update. :)
5/7/2017 c1 X3corez
Hm, the original title is "I can't lose you" made by Papa_Nito a.k.a Fishnchipz, I found it on loud booru

TBH, one of the best depressing fanfic I've ever read... I mean Lincoln lost 5 years due to coma..?

All of his sister have already succes in their life, while he struggle to remember everything

Yes it is cliffhanger, and the ending makes me want to see more, I ask the author on DeviantArt to continue the story..yet maybe you could Continue it, the critik
4/24/2017 c2 help
make another chapter for this story
4/11/2017 c2 Guest
Whether you want to credit him or not is up to you, but since the author gave you the rights to it, I think you should continue it. Please, please continue it.
4/10/2017 c1 14TheLoudestShips
I thought it would go to seven, like Shenandoah, but five is more than enough to legitimately make me cry
3/27/2017 c2 help
dont end it there, keep going. this bring tear to my eyes
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
omg i'm crying that was so good
3/1/2017 c1 3Jack of harts
I would have done the waking up scene differently
-I would have had Lincoln wake up screaming LOOK OUT FOR THAT CAR! Thinking that he was still in the street THEN explaining what happened to everyone
Witch would be the same EXEPT

Luan and Maggie would hook up And teach Lincoln about the verious memes & such that he missed out on while he was busy being vegetable

Lynn would get blamed by Lincoln himself for getting him hit by a car

Rocky would show Lucy the magic of overwatch

Lily would play roblox on Lincolns Xbox sense he wasn't using it but deleted all of his stuff

And they would have a new baby named Leo because Lincoln said that is what he would name his son

Eh just a suggestion good fic tho
2/26/2017 c2 Charles Partridge
Keep going with the story! I want to know if Lincoln will get his memory back!
2/26/2017 c2 Charles Partridge
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
I like this story, but that ending felt like a cop out. No offense. Why end it like this? It's only making me and others want to see more. There is so much potential for a sequel. I hope either the original author or you, The Critik, continue the story.
2/25/2017 c1 Guest
Maybe you could write a sequel Mr. The Critik. If you want to, that is. I just don't want it to end here.
2/25/2017 c1 Guest
*Story ends on a cliffhanger* Goddamn it! Pardon my language, but I hate cliffhangers. But in all seriousness, this was quite the tear jerking story. Wonderful job.

I really hope the original author considers doing a sequel.
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »