for MorningWood (HTTYD)

AMAZING
5/8/2020 c1 sunshine36t
this is great
5/6/2020 c1 renchoumo
this is so amazing, you're an excellent writer, I hope you update this story it's great
4/23/2020 c4 LW12
This is great
6/20/2019 c4 Anob
Your smut is some of the best and I’m glad to see you’re back! I look forward to reading more from you :)
6/19/2019 c4 1IcyForest
Glad to have you back! Two years may have gone yet I still loved your smuts ever since you graced this site with its presence! They’re literally one of the best erotic stories I’ve read in this fandom!

And I’m really excited to read more from you, especially from your other independent smuts!
6/19/2019 c4 4losingmywill
You came back! Your smut is my favorite! The best I have read, and these two last chapters are not the exception, they're so amazing and soo good. Make Hiccup dirty talk more, I freaking love it.
3/2/2017 c2 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Nice...
3/1/2017 c2 36Argo0
Glad to see someone writing some more Hiccstrid smut. Hope to see some more from you.
2/27/2017 c2 Guest
What about some anal or something kinky?
2/26/2017 c2 Guest
Can you please do a hard anal story.
2/26/2017 c2 2Procrastinating Panda
Wow. Wasn't expecting more content so quickly, but it is greatly welcomed. If you're accepting requests, how about Astrid sucking him off under a table or desk while he's in a meeting or talking with others. A more... covert mission.
2/26/2017 c2 9HappyDylann
Oh, okay.
All right then, and after the smut, Mr. Haddock and Mr. Gray went to drink red wine for a while.
This is awesome, a little ooc and the pet names are chessy af. But I love it nontheless
Mayor I suggest public Play?
2/26/2017 c1 CloseCat02
I think Quagmire said it best, 'Giggdy!'

You're certainly good at writing the sex very erotic, but they seem a little out of character to me. But overall very good nonetheless I hope to see more, maybe with a bit of Astrid being dominant.
2/26/2017 c2 ELLE
I... this made me blush. I have read smut before but this is something else.

Can I request anal?