for Two Lonely Souls

3/31/2020 c9 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
I understand Beccas fear of heights, but love of roller coasters. Everyone looks at me weird when I tell them that.
11/15/2019 c16 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
7/13/2019 c1 Guest
The grammar is atrocious
7/12/2019 c15 LiteratureSoccerEnthusiast
Thanks for posting another chapter!
5/10/2019 c13 CuteTortoise
Love everything about this story
5/7/2019 c13 Please proofread
Do you re- read your stories before posting? Your sentences are always incomplete or they don’t make sense...you’ll get better if you proofread you chapters. It drives me crazy.
5/7/2019 c13 goddragonking
2/27/2019 c11 Becs
Yay another awesome chapter! Keep it up. Your writing is amazing!
2/26/2019 c11 goddragonking
2/26/2019 c11 ShayIStoHOT
How did a BeChole fic turn into %95 Stacie/CR? They aren’t even in the description
2/26/2019 c11 5GayAddy
Glad to see you back, I love your stories and I can't wait until you finish them. Hopefully work doesn't kill you before you finish your Faberry stories, that would suck :(
12/16/2018 c2 trixxalexx
I love how you made Sheila the good guy in this situation.
12/14/2018 c10 goddragonking
11/23/2018 c9 Southamerica5
Yeah! That was a nice date...and after date. I like that Beca won Chloe a panda.
8/28/2018 c8 Southamerica5
Aaawww. They are so cute. CR is really showing Stacie that there are a few people who will actually care for you as a person if you keep yourself open. Love it.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »