for Dragon Ball RWBYverse

12/27/2020 c19 Ether02
Tisk tisk, Cinder, that overconfidence will get you killed.
12/25/2020 c19 4Gamelover41592
excellent work and glad Manami was able to help and wonder what she has planned for Pyrrha and wonder what Cinder has planned
11/25/2020 c19 9XenoBlaze
Well, MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS TO ME!
9/21/2019 c18 Ushindeshi
Awesome chapter.
9/20/2019 c18 4Gamelover41592
awesome job on this chapter and epic fight scenes and glad trunks is meeting team rwby :)
6/8/2019 c17 loking3
its ok take your time school is more important.
4/23/2019 c17 loking3
i can't wait for the next chapter this story is better then the actual series.
4/17/2019 c18 9XenoBlaze
Love your story.
Best rwby x xenoverse crossover I've read.
Hope to see more.
4/12/2019 c17 Ushindeshi
I love this story. I love how you combine Rwby and Dragon Ball Xenoverse together. And cool OCs you made there. I can't wait for what you planned next.
4/5/2019 c18 loking3
are you going to give demigra a semblance because i thought of a semblance he could have I think he could have the ability to change his form to look like someone else I think it could be cool if you gave demigra a semblance since your giving the other characters the ability to use ki.(not trying to make it sound like a bad thing sorry)
3/25/2019 c18 loking3
maybe you could use some story points from rwby grimm eclipse it could be an interesting point in the story. can we see a ruby and yang vs super grimm. i can't wait for ruby to meet trunks it will be funny to me.
3/17/2019 c18 joeyginise
Weird. Could have sworn I was logged in when I posted that review. I'm the guest review by the way. Its a weird feeling having an impact on something like this. Neato. Your welcome? I guess. But yeah I don't really worry with the editing thing, cause I know you go back and fix stuff or outright remove things that don't work. So here's hoping it puts my name on this!
3/16/2019 c17 Guest
This is by far, your weakest chapter. Their are a number of grammatic errors that just throw off the whole sentence, as well as times where needless information is presented that again, throws off the hole moment. I didn't need to know that Greene like history in regards to the whole Mountain Glenn thing. A quick "he recently learned about it in history class" would be just fine. Though I do know that you sometimes come back to stuff to edit and make it better, some I'm not worried about it improving. Just use more polish next time.
3/16/2019 c17 7tython055
Trunks (Xeno) should pull of an entrance similar to when he first met Frieza and King Cold before instant killed them. Too bad he doesn't have the Super Saiyan Rage form like his main original counterpart from Super, though not as strong as Future Trunks (from Super).

If Fused Zamasu was here, he'd have either go solo or temporary team up with Salem. I wonder if Ana will mention Jiren, the Strongest fighter in the known Multiverse. They'd be mind blown that he's OP as hell!

BTW, immortal Salem CAN die from a Hakai (since the god of darkness's powers isn't as strong as Hakai), confirmed by Beerus in the anime version of the Future Trunks saga saying that he can 'destroy both versions of Zamasu without breaking a sweat'. The manga isn't canon since the anime is technically canon to the first Dragon Ball series (original manga and anime).

On another note, the brother gods made things worse and their hypocritical methods didn't help. They should have Ozma visit Salem every 24 hours before returning to the afterlife (like Goku) but nope! They're too arrogant and stupid to help anyone struggling with losing their loved ones.
3/15/2019 c17 4Gamelover41592