for Sleeping Beauty

12/12/2020 c21 TheSlytherinStark
This is amazing! I’m totally hooked on Klonnie, there isn’t enough of this pairing.

I really hope you update soon, you can’t leave it on that much of a cliffhanger. Is Bonnie alive? Are they safe? When is the wedding? Answers are needed.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.
11/27/2020 c20 cherryhair
this will probably stay my favorite chapter for a while because it just has such "Phoenix rises from the ahses" type of energy and I love that
11/27/2020 c15 cherryhair
bonnie proving to be the strongest witch in the room is my favorite side plot. she aint feel none of that spell. live for it
11/27/2020 c8 cherryhair
I love when bonnie gets a good dose of arrogance in relation to her bloodline and just herself as a prodigy. she has defeted wayy too many top tier villians aloneat least magically) from klaus, a siren and the actual devil. she deserves to talk down on some folk
11/25/2020 c21 1xxsakuchihax
This was captivating, thrilling, your imagination is something else ,I really loved the plot and I didn't put this down for one second, this is a top 3 klonnie fic ,waiting for an update .
11/15/2020 c21 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
11/6/2020 c21 2crazyKate92
I hope you are able to update this story again, it’s soo good and I would love to read more of it!
11/4/2020 c21 Guest
This is amazing! Please, please update this story.
10/24/2020 c21 Taramimivi0
7/17/2020 c21 Guest
Update soon please I beg
7/6/2020 c21 I will Remember You
Yasss Bonnie is queen!
This chapter was everything I could have hoped for and more. I’m so happy the hollow was defeated. Bonnie with expression is awesome and your writing is excellent as usual, love how you described the battle. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
7/6/2020 c21 Izzy
Plz update
6/25/2020 c21 MorganaLeFaie
AH my heart, what a fantastic chapter. Action was great as always, I was biting my nails the whole way through. I'm excited to see what happens next - I'm still scared for Bonnie.
2,124 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »