for Sleeping Beauty

2/26/2017 c1 Guest
That was awesomeee...please write a part two...i would really love to see how Bonnie deals with everything. You are just so awesome...i love all of your stories. Thank You.
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
Love it. Anything you write I will read :)
2/26/2017 c1 klonnielover
I love this! I want to know why Klaus's kiss was able to wake Bonnie when vampire blood couldn't, was Bonnie really on the other side with Grams or was it a dream? Where will Klaus and Bonnie go from here? Hope is so cute btw, I love her already. This was a fantastic start and I really can't wait to read the next part. Your writing is flawless.
More more more please!
2/26/2017 c1 JazzeB
I definitely think there should be another part.. Heck I think this would be a good story!
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
Hope is too cute for words. You have to write more!
2/26/2017 c1 1Babaksmiles
Love love love love love love love! Please continue!
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
OMG that was the cuttest thing ever. I can't wait to read the second part.
2/26/2017 c1 8bellavida0213
This was too cute. I know Bonnie thought this lil girl was out of her mind. Can't wait for part 2.
2/26/2017 c1 13Flowersbound
This had me howling with laughter. I love the changes in the timeline. Please do write Bonnie's perspective. Do you have any thoughts on the dreams Bonnie had while sleeping?

Its interesting and sad that Stefan and Klaus resented Bonnie for being the savior. Its a rather fascinating dichotomy to be so relayed upon in some areas but completely ignored in other areas. Anyway loved this chapter. See you next in the next part.
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
It is so amazing! I wanna read more of it but if only it's a short story. It's so amazing, I am speechless
2/26/2017 c1 cice527
I love your writing so continue if you want to.
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
I absolutely loved this ! Please continue !
2,128 « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142