for Sleeping Beauty

7/17/2020 c21 Guest
Update soon please I beg
7/6/2020 c21 I will Remember You
Yasss Bonnie is queen!
This chapter was everything I could have hoped for and more. I’m so happy the hollow was defeated. Bonnie with expression is awesome and your writing is excellent as usual, love how you described the battle. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
7/6/2020 c21 Izzy
Plz update
6/25/2020 c21 MorganaLeFaie
AH my heart, what a fantastic chapter. Action was great as always, I was biting my nails the whole way through. I'm excited to see what happens next - I'm still scared for Bonnie.
6/17/2020 c1 2Emrys315
Oh my god I'm one chapter in and I already love it! Hope is adorable! Klaus is such a sucker daddy lol reminds me of my own. 2 brothers and I was always the princess ~ my single dad always hid his painted toenails tho :/ wonder if Klaus had the same problem lol looking back it was silly the torture I put that poor man thru XD
6/17/2020 c1 Guest
C’mon next chapter this is an amazing story
6/13/2020 c21 Guest
Another thrilling update
6/13/2020 c21 Guest
Please update soon I beg you
6/13/2020 c21 kissesandchocolate
I bow down to your greatness this was epic. Bonnie is powerful on her own but with expression she’s on a league of her own. I hope she just fainted and doesn’t end up on another coma cause that would suck unless Klaus kisses her and wakes her up again lol. Plus hope has a wedding to plan :) you have no idea how much I enjoyed this chapter. I can’t wait for more.
6/12/2020 c21 Mrsce
I just reread this entire story in one sitting. I forgot how AMAZING it is! I was SHAKING! Thank you for writing and sharing your amazing work. There hasn’t been a story you wrote that I don’t love. You have a gift!
6/11/2020 c21 Elma
Where do I begin ?
I felt so pumped with adrenaline while reading this... it's so amazing
And Bonnie with regular magic is so awesome I mean she's a Bennett for god sake but with expression she's on whole new level of greatness ..
6/7/2020 c21 SwanPrincess19
This chapter was fucking brilliant! I was on the edge of my seat reading it. Bonnie is amazing but Bonnie with expression is on a whole other. You blew my mind with this chapter I swear I felt like I was watching everything unfold. Now I just hope Bonnie will be okay I would hate for her to fall into a coma again hope has a wedding to plan after all :)
6/1/2020 c21 Shadowcat90
Yay The hollow gone, I hope Bonnie is ok, and lives!
6/1/2020 c21 Guest
Please update when you can. I would like to read more
5/31/2020 c21 Guest
Wow! Where do I begin?...I don't even know what words to use.
This is one of the best reads I've ever seen.
I love everything about it.
It has my emotions everywhere!
I was out here screaming whenever something happened lol anyway.
Amazing Job. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hopr bonnie made it