for Sleeping Beauty

5/27/2020 c21 3sleepywitchysamurai
Bonnie is an effin beast! My girl! All powerful Bennett witch! A Queen! Don't you dare die or be in another coma. I'm so proud of her.
5/22/2020 c21 Touchofmagicxo
You don't understand how long I've waited for this fight and you truly gave it your all sis. Brava! I cannot wait to read the next chapter !
5/17/2020 c21 QueenInCharge
This is some good quality stuff right here. Just stayed up for an extra 2 hours reading this story and just wanted you to know that I absolutely love it. I hope you and your family are safe during this time and thank you so much for this amazing and wonderful story
5/14/2020 c21 Guest
This chapter was everything I could have hoped for. Loved how powerful Bonnie is, your action scenes were amazing too.
5/13/2020 c21 JustStockton
Oh wow! . ! Everything from beginning to end of this chapter was perfection. I love how you wrote Bonnie. I love how you described her power. I loved Inadu as the villain in this. I loved how you wrote Hope. And gave each of the Mikaelsons moments to shine. I love Vincent and Freya in this. And Marcel too. Even your original characters in Daniel and Dru, possessed by the Hollow, were solidly constructed. And that last fight scene...just wow! Everything about it just flowed so beautifully. I love seeing Bonnie being so confident and I loved her taking on the Hollow untethered from Dru and calling on the power of sacrifice to consume her. Just aces all around. This was the most dynamic action scene that I've read in awhile. Beautiful work really. I enjoyed this one quite a bit!
5/12/2020 c21 KimTJordan
When I tell you I am so ready for the next update baby! This story is everything! Please update soon!
5/7/2020 c21 freckled98
No Bonnie. It can’t end like this for her.
Quarantine online college is not fun.
5/5/2020 c21 Guest
Please don't let bonnie die :(
5/4/2020 c21 Guest
You never disappoint thank you
bravo
5/4/2020 c21 Gabby2016
This was the best chapter yet. Bonnie proved once again that she’s a force to be reckon with. Inadu didn’t expect her to be so powerful and ended up paying the price of her arrogance. I loved the fight scene cause it showed just how far Bonnie has come. You have no idea how much I wished we would have seen something like this on the show but I love that you always give Bonnie time to shine with her magic. Now that she has full control of expression I hope she gets to keep it for good. Also it was great that Hope was able to defend herself and showed her potential with Bonnie training her she will grow up to be really powerful. The bond she has with Marcel is precious I loved how they were both protecting each other and good on Finn that he was able to fool the hollow. Rebekah coming to Matt’s rescue was cute I always have a soft spot for him. Now I’m going to read this chapter again was it was awesome!
More please
5/4/2020 c21 Guest
Inadu finally got what she deserved. Keep up the great work!
5/3/2020 c21 lovleylady2
What a cliff hanger. I reread this like every other week and get so happy when you update.
5/3/2020 c21 Guest
Is Bonnie going to be okay?
2,128 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »