for Sleeping Beauty

5/13/2020 c21 JustStockton
Oh wow! . ! Everything from beginning to end of this chapter was perfection. I love how you wrote Bonnie. I love how you described her power. I loved Inadu as the villain in this. I loved how you wrote Hope. And gave each of the Mikaelsons moments to shine. I love Vincent and Freya in this. And Marcel too. Even your original characters in Daniel and Dru, possessed by the Hollow, were solidly constructed. And that last fight scene...just wow! Everything about it just flowed so beautifully. I love seeing Bonnie being so confident and I loved her taking on the Hollow untethered from Dru and calling on the power of sacrifice to consume her. Just aces all around. This was the most dynamic action scene that I've read in awhile. Beautiful work really. I enjoyed this one quite a bit!
5/12/2020 c21 KimTJordan
When I tell you I am so ready for the next update baby! This story is everything! Please update soon!
5/7/2020 c21 freckled98
No Bonnie. It can’t end like this for her.
Quarantine online college is not fun.
5/5/2020 c21 Guest
Please don't let bonnie die :(
5/4/2020 c21 Guest
You never disappoint thank you
bravo
5/4/2020 c21 Gabby2016
This was the best chapter yet. Bonnie proved once again that she’s a force to be reckon with. Inadu didn’t expect her to be so powerful and ended up paying the price of her arrogance. I loved the fight scene cause it showed just how far Bonnie has come. You have no idea how much I wished we would have seen something like this on the show but I love that you always give Bonnie time to shine with her magic. Now that she has full control of expression I hope she gets to keep it for good. Also it was great that Hope was able to defend herself and showed her potential with Bonnie training her she will grow up to be really powerful. The bond she has with Marcel is precious I loved how they were both protecting each other and good on Finn that he was able to fool the hollow. Rebekah coming to Matt’s rescue was cute I always have a soft spot for him. Now I’m going to read this chapter again was it was awesome!
More please
5/4/2020 c21 Guest
Inadu finally got what she deserved. Keep up the great work!
5/3/2020 c21 lovleylady2
What a cliff hanger. I reread this like every other week and get so happy when you update.
5/3/2020 c21 Guest
Is Bonnie going to be okay?
5/3/2020 c21 Guest
Loved how Bonnie defeated the hollow
5/3/2020 c21 india-guest
Love it
Amazing chapter
5/3/2020 c21 klonnielover
Oh man that was brilliant, I was holding my breath while reading, so much action and tension and I'm in awe once again of your talent. I hated that Mary and the wolves tried to take Hope away from Klaus that was a stupid move cause he was going to hunt them down and kill them but also I kinda felt sorry for how Mary died mostly I felt sorry that Hope had to witness it. Finn being able to pretend and resist the hollow makes so much sense I'm glad he and Marcel were there to keep Hope safe. Bonnie kicked ass and took names. I loved how she freed the Mikaelsons and Daniel and how Inadu didn't even noticed it until it was too late. The way she controlled expression and destroyed the hollow was brilliant. She's so powerful and amazing and I love it. I also like the little detail on how evil expression can be like how it wanted to feed off Hope but Bonnie was having none of it and also the fact that even though she's super powerful she is still human and so her body has its limitations. I could go on and on about how incredible expression Bonnie is but I'm just going to say that I enjoyed everything about this chapter. Bravo redqueen. stay safe.
2,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »