for Trust

12/5/2020 c5 traceybuie
Peter is great and very helpful. Thanks for writing and sharing.
8/15/2019 c4 traceybuie
Your Edward is truly showing an evil side along with a new power. Hmmm... Esme was really a bitch too. Maybe those 2 should be together. Ewwww...
I'm glad that Bella trusts Peter and Charlotte. And that some true friends are on the way.
Great chapter with lots of new developments. Thanks for writing and sharing.
8/15/2019 c4 babesbraves
I knew Edward was anal retentive and had to have control but he's going way beyond too far. He forgot the old adage what goes around comes around.
8/12/2019 c3 babesbraves
Twins one of each as a boy would be able to help mom's broken heart and a little girl. girls are natures way of giving dad's hell as they always worry that their daughter will meet a person like themselves. Possible names chipper for the boy and Helen for the girl (Bella's grandmas name)
8/11/2019 c3 traceybuie
Edward is being a total douche canoe. I am glad that his family is pounding him. Hopefully Peter and Charlotte will be able to help Bella and turn her. Those two being veggie vamps is surprising though. Maybe Bella can be paired with someone who is not a hypocritical jack ass? LOL
I sure hope Bella has only 1 baby and that you don't name it Renesme. I mean why the heck would she honor Esme? She and everyone else left Bella. I vote for a little boy. Thanks for writing and sharing.
7/11/2017 c2 traceybuie
So Edward had sex with Bella and then pulls the biggest douche move ever and leaves after he gets what he wants. (according to Bella probably) I would think that too. I typically don't ever read baby hybrid stories, because the whole Renesme thing is creepy. Buuuut...I will give this story a chance.
7/11/2017 c1 traceybuie
Your Edward was even more cruel than S.M.'s version. Dam!
7/10/2017 c2 horselover95
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm excited to see how this all plays out!
7/9/2017 c2 LTAX1
Great start I really like keep going
7/9/2017 c2 Debbie Hicks
Chapter 3:Volturi
Bella's bpov
then Bitten with m y pregnant best frien ds then was from snakes was sick very sick Volturi notic ed the in human problem m yself felt very stran ge of m y nature then Blood stolen lost mem ories b lacked out then was hooked on then suddenly with b est frien ds then the v ery all of the v en om then suddenly m y gift mov ed a trash c an Puking in private then was with a all-Ven omous female you broke the law but signed a b oon as a Sailor Soldier Join us then Yes I Join So us then it really happened the b irth of the all Venomous/b lood kids then Bitten freely were four kids looked mostly human then sudden ly fire was everywhere an d nothingn ess then suddenly tran sioned pain less then suddenly ndarkness then it c ame too late was transformed then it really happened the sun ken skin began to change then the v ery two broken pelv ises one broken spinal cord then laid there eyes were c lose then suddenly a glowing energy then Opened them to a newest life with them moaned then suddenly with Vulcan blood Fear B ellona goddess of telepathy and fire first Hunt yum she's ours the mind meld brainwashed her soul then with them then that was used We declare as the Beyonds first recruit and enlist in our coup then news of my death was real with their own hunted animals them Vulcans killed then suddenly what thid from two My lady you are a Acolyte-Princess then humans sighten my Strawberry eyes with theirs m yself used the voice KROYKAH! Then Cullens sighten me was not human b lowen with them were our carnivorous selves exploding then ourselves with them but they joined years pased us/Cullen with them but wolv es imprinted then suddenly witnesses gathered blown apart now reincarnated with imprintes then it happened shattering were all of them summ on ed by alien summons of our hosts then begun to be lords of the night an d an imals the true Ancestrors b egan ruling by following from Interveiw with a Vampire we were the Kindred now they are Galactic Lycans are our guards as all of them took hold rorclaimed We Kindred we are your agents first we must select as all of Americ a's youth to b e knighted then Nuked then brought here with more of youth then suddenly killed but unfifed and us and witnesses with kids aged to adulthood now they had kids and so forth created a race of our own b egan a leadership a gorvernment then made a movie speech By law we proclaim Washington's city's new name is Republic of Gliead gasp Bella oh my god witnesses she is turn ed by her sons and daughters after we hunt we dine on animal n o than ks dined in the palace hello b ring us An imal blood on the double yes my lady then then suddenly all of the sudden they were fed then in time golden eyes took place then b lown with us/all bring them now too late murdered now it happened myself was different with them walked with humans n ow oldest then pased on they had their places then imm grated shattering freely now unable to return the kids's kid's had reincarnates then then nuking now unable to bear kids a movie idea struck me bring fertile women now then it had begun dressed in Blue then in time so the nwest ones used from both then so they with us then shattering more of them now the very largest crop of reincarn ates shattering un able to dies exploding then it came bodies then that we were a split but warrin g race us fled to Vulcan then that was it who took young animals but with pets as all with things as all but now Vampires with m ated human s nuked from here joined us/all but Bree was a fiery pliot used acted from Star Trek Voyager's pliot was Caretaker dressed from the TV Series Warped! what are we Bella wee are freedom fighters we fight to survive uh oh we are hurling to Vulcan at warp 8 what are wearing my earring and this holy cow life sign faint but steady you need blood fast so myself watch it buster then hey then who is he then crunch four then explosion then then bodies brought here killed now with as all m urdered now us and them hid created our base but trapped here stranted on Vulcan now Volturi found bodies but suddenly vampires erupted but it came too late all took from here more remaking of as all now too late trib es used as slaves followed last killed were as all reborn to our last ones then came.
7/9/2017 c2 babesbraves
Great start looking forward to reading more.
7/9/2017 c2 33Dreamer1701
This is interesting, please update soon!
3/22/2017 c1 crazycats7
I like it so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
WRITE MORE
3/1/2017 c1 6Lionnara
intresting hope we can get point in the the problem and see some groveling in Edwards parts
16 Page 1 2 Next »