for Making Up The Rules As We Go Along

3/9/2017 c1 Sweet-Melodee
I can't help but think that there is a lot more to the story as well. Im trying hard to believe that Thornton is the mole but i just can't. for some reason Nikki is the one i dont trust.
3/1/2017 c1 Guest
Great story
3/2/2017 c1 3WynonaRose
Excellent, excellent story. Thank you so much.
2/28/2017 c1 176AZGirl
Really enjoyed this one! I love your theories. And I love your Jack and Mac scenes. More please!

Until Thorton was blamed for what happened, I totally thought the Organization was going to be blamed. I still have lots of unanswered questions regarding Thorton being the mole and not Nikki. For example, the codename Chrysalis. It fits better for Nikki's situation and not Thorton being the mole. I hope we find out the whole story before the end of the season.

BTW, is it weird that I want to look up a recipe for buttermilk pie and make it? ;o)
2/26/2017 c1 2Elise Deschat
It was an interesting episode and this is a good after-action follow-up...does make you wonder though
2/26/2017 c1 109TheGirlWhoRemembers
YES YES YES! This is more or less along the lines of what I was thinking too, and it's all packaged so nicely with so many beautiful bromance and team as family moments...I love this, I love everything you write, but this is probably my favourite thing you've written to date! Thank you!
2/26/2017 c1 Soupsdone
Great story, thanks.
2/26/2017 c1 56Deliwiel
Ok. So many things to say!
First, thank you so much for having Mac voice hesitation about Thornton being behind it/being chrysalis. I was literally shrieking at the tv on Friday, and I know thorntons good, but there's NO WAY she could have planned for all that, at least in my opinion.
Second, I love the family stuff so much. And the fact that you brought in lotr again? *happy sigh* I love that you have the headcannon that Mac is a Tolkien nerd _
Third, the food war/spraying jack with sprite was amazing!
Good job with this :) me likey :)
2/26/2017 c1 12cflat
Nice tag! I agree that the whole Thorton thing is a hard pill to swallow. For me though, I mostly have trouble with how they handled the character because Thorton is supposed to be an updated version of Pete Thorton, one of Mac's best friends in the original show. I just hope some things about this situation (maybe her actually admitting why she would betray them/ her country in the first place) is cleared up by the end of the season.
2/26/2017 c1 9Gib
I really enjoyed this. I could imagine Mac's brain going into overdrive thinking about everything. Being sleep deprived would make it worse. Everything that you came up with about Thornton is great. So many different possible scenarios. It's enough to make a persons head spin. Loved every bit of the bromance! And the food fight was the perfect ending. Great job. Thanks for posting.
-Gib-
2/26/2017 c1 10302pilot
I love your take on the whole Thornton issue and it was so good to see that Mac and Jack are having trouble with it as well. Thank you for finally letting Mac tell Jack that he met with Nikki...that's a loose end that needed tying up. And I totally agree with Mac- something isn't right and maybe, just maybe, Nikki isn't who she says she is. I love the way Jack always knows when Mac has climbed inside his own head and needs rescuing. He always has his back (and a paper clip in his pocket!). You write these guys so well-thank you for sharing another great story!
2/26/2017 c1 121only-some-loser
I adore your writing so much. You are so incredibly talented 3
2/26/2017 c1 4Dlwells51
It's a bit redundant to keep saying again and again how much I enjoy your writing, but there it is! Another great jaunt through Mac's world. Thanks for consistently providing such great fun reads!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service