for What Could Have Been

9/30/2020 c3 benjamin de la c
por favor continualo si poner a Fu y Hinata juntas sera genial, espero mas capitulos.
9/28/2019 c2 Silverman1212
i almost dropped this when i saw naruto get beaten but then he used sage mode and i am back in lol . i hope he would get his power back soon tho . and i hope you come back to this , its really a great story .
9/28/2019 c1 Silverman1212
this is great but naruto and sauske seemed weak , who is that guy to outrun the two ? anyway this is interesting .
12/24/2017 c3 Matt
When is the next chapter
7/22/2017 c1 Tibiachi
your stories are all nice and good but the only drawback is that your new chapters come out very slowly. Anyway good job with this chapter. hope to see your future updates soon.
7/18/2017 c3 1SPeCTeR-ll7
Nice fight sequences. From what I've read, Naruto does still have the six paths sage mode as he used it in the boruto movie. It was just drawn differently. I would vote yes to having fu be with Naruto and hinata but no to a harem.
5/11/2017 c3 Guest
Hope you are able to continue
5/13/2017 c1 2Lil Author Vert
Aww, you didn't have to do him like that. Now I feel really sad xD
5/11/2017 c3 Gravity The Wizard
Cool storyline hope you decide to continue with it. I wonder will Naruto be able to rescue Yugito-chan the container of the two tails.
4/16/2017 c1 2AliceMarie08
NarutoXHinata only, not harem... Focus on the time travel experience and add a little romance
4/14/2017 c2 Dzerx
Harem. Fuu is my favourite character.
4/8/2017 c1 FanFicFanatic88
this is a really awesome story so far. with regards to the harem, I'm gonna vote no. keep it to NaruHina and make Fu like an honorary sister or something. harems are ok but I like the idea of devoting yourself entirely to your partner more. so please just keep it NaruHina.
4/7/2017 c3 bloodredmoon22
If you want to add fu as a romantic interests I would support it, but don't do a harem I think two girl is the max a story can get away with and will have a good romance. And the story has a great start
4/5/2017 c2 Guest
For God's sake, no to a harem. It would kill the story.
4/6/2017 c3 Hazard1122
Great chapter! You gotta love sage mode!
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »