for Ex Nihilo, Rebellionis

5/15 c8 Scarease
Two both hatred for A cruel master .
12/2/2020 c10 1cjh2099
can't wait for the next update!
12/2/2020 c8 cjh2099
Vader plotting at dropping hints of Kallen's past to break her programming! love it! May be Vader has a soft spot for Lelouch since he can relate to him? Please continue this enjoyable story you created. Also if Lelouch can convince Admiral Thrawn to overthrow the Emperor with him and Vader that would be epic!
8/5/2020 c10 Guest
Great Story! Pity it's dead :(
5/3/2020 c10 nikprosta
this is good, now all I can do is hope for updates ;)
5/3/2020 c9 nikprosta
:o
5/3/2020 c2 nikprosta
oh, this is interesting!
1/4/2020 c10 Guest
Will we ever see more of this story?
11/30/2018 c10 1SkyCaptain502
I'm waiting for Lelouch to give Kallen/Kyrene the callsign "Q1" during an operation without giving any explanation. I'm sure the emotional turmoil will shake something loose.
8/12/2018 c10 guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo
Excellent story, can’t wait for more!
8/9/2018 c10 arga101
What a great crossover, with an equally great and interesting concept. I like the way you somewhat connect Geass and the Force. There were some errors in the way you forget question marks. Overall it's awesome. You managed to flesh out each character's personality and made great connections between them. It's also great that Darth Vader gets some spotlight as he is an important character and may in this story rebel against the Emperor with Lelouch earlier than in canon. We've not even seen the core rebel characters, Luke, Leia, Han and that Wookie! Excited for the next update. Best wishes and Goodluck!
7/30/2018 c10 superpierce
loved the chapter very intense.
7/28/2018 c8 Onespiker
I do wonder though will we ever see Luke and Han solo.
7/28/2018 c10 Onespiker
Another great chapter.
7/27/2018 c10 red demon161
Great to see an update. Loved the battle. Lelouch injecting actual tactics in to the imperial forces is pretty good.
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »