FanFiction.Net
for Devils of the Order

1/14/2023 c16 Guest
I just don't care for dante. I was mainly reading this for how nero would do in this world but it is mainly dante. I've been reading this fic for up to 15 chapter and i gotta ask if its mainly just dante with sprinkle of nero.
11/19/2022 c1 Ltbutterfly287
The one thing I can definitively say is that in every single one of these the involvement of demons was never once necessary and usually dragged things down.
10/15/2022 c24 Guest
Interesting, but I'd've expected that Lupin to use Accio,the summoning charm and that against demons these kind that the Patronus would 've come in handy.
9/15/2022 c25 Random Person 94
So sorry about your hard drive, but I'm so glad you're back!
9/11/2022 c25 MarauderPrime12
Nicely done
Excellent chapter
8/1/2022 c24 Raiden2
When are you going to update?
10/8/2021 c19 MewdynZoldyck
La primera vez que jugué DMC1 tenía 11. Veía a mi papá jugar el videojuego una y otra vez en diferentes dificultades –eso no lo supe hasta que jugué yo misma– y lo hacía parecer tan fácil. Recuerdo que quedé atascada porque no sabía inglés, y cuando lo volví a jugar a los 17 sufrí mucho con la memoria muscular porque el primer DMC que terminé fue el 4.
Mis respetos para mi padre que jugó todos los DMC en dificultad caza demonios, mis respetos.
6/30/2021 c24 Guest
When are you going to update? I want to see Ron, Harry and Hermione's reaction when they realozed Dante really is the Son of Sparda.
5/26/2021 c24 sloksingh45
Please update
5/8/2021 c24 ScrubLord97
After around a week and change of nothing but binge reading this series...I seriously approve. Hard to find a well done fanfic of Devil May Cry these days, especially one that likes to jump around the various theaters as you've gone and written about. Well done, looking forward to the next chapter.
3/3/2021 c24 LunaraGK
Take your time, and thank you for the update.
1/2/2021 c23 Guest
Continue please.
12/14/2020 c23 lhmarvolo
really want updating <ᯅノ
7/31/2019 c23 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
5/21/2019 c21 lhmarvolo
Really impressive. Cannot wait no more to see the updating.
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »