for The Captain's Woman

3/12/2019 c12 5ChaChaChaChan
Love this! I can't get enough of Data, so finding this fic was a blessing. I loved the relationship between the two, it was so sweet!
10/31/2018 c12 melodycraft
Loved it.
10/31/2018 c10 melodycraft
Omg finally
6/17/2017 c10 Jerboa
*revised version*

"You're blocking my view," she said.
"Bae, I am the view," he replied, squinting seductively.
6/17/2017 c1 1JerboaTheSandwing
i am that server at the end

every day
1/9/2017 c12 Raven J. Haile
This was too cute, I loved it. I do so wish there had been more. :3
12/21/2014 c12 Verity Jet
Hi Lessa Soong, Verity Jet here.
So, I am pretty much new on here, so please excuse the fact that I am making a review on a story that was written in 2003. This review is not so much on the last chapter, but on the whole story itself. I loved your story. As a Star Trek fan, I have always loved Data in The Next Generation. When I read this, it was, to tell the truth, something that I thought was absolutely amazing. The plot is spectacular, and I love how you wrote all the conflict. I really did not see any mistakes, except for just a few spelling and grammar errors. We all have some.
I am totally in love with this fanfiction story, and if someone could actually publish one, I would recommend this is in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I have never heard of such a thing happening, sadly. I personally had so many feels from this story, and I thank you for writing one of the best fanfictions I have ever read in my life.
2/24/2014 c12 Guest
Very cute story. Well written, some funny moments and some set backs. A little like a good romantic comedy (but with a better plot).
7/27/2012 c12 nathasa39
se que hace mucho tiempo de este fic pero creo que debo decirle que me ha encantado, lo he leído varias veces y me gustaría que algún día escribiese una secuela para ver el avance de esta relación,es una historia muy dulce y cargada de mucha tensión entre sus saludo
12/22/2010 c12 frisco21
I have been a long time fan of TNG, but this was my first voyage into Star Trek Fanfic. I am so glad my first story was yours, I loved it. I have always loved Data and to read about him falling in love was wonderful. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

~~Melissa
6/16/2009 c12 17TimetravelingArchaeologist
I really enjoyed this story. Usually OC romances are not my thing, but this one drew me in.

I'm glad I found this.

I look forward to reading your other stories,especially knowing the quality of your work.

I hope in the future you post more.
1/24/2009 c12 Barooq
Well characterized romantic story about Data.
5/17/2008 c1 7SteerpikeSister
its one in the morning, and its your fault. amazing, bloody wonderful story! i loved your OC, and want a sequel!

your Data is fine, brilliant wonderful and dead sexy!

only hoped for a more, er, descriptive end! ;)
3/28/2008 c12 Amy
I just stayed up half the night reading this story and it was fantastic. You captured everything so wonderfully. Your attention to detail is to be commended. Please, I urge you to consider writing a sequel. There are plenty of issues that I think could be addressed in a sequel; the challenges posed from this change in their relationship, the new doctor, maybe more about Teagan's past, questions as to where this relationship is going (i.e. has Teagan even considered the fact that they cannot have children? Does she want children?). What does Commander Brent and his wife name their daughter? What happens with Ash and Lauralee and the rest of the ship? Please, I want to know.
11/25/2007 c1 1Eerie Iri