for Seven Seconds

Very sweet!
6/6/2019 c1 Faybian
Wonderful
3/17/2019 c1 93Navy Babe
Hi yes this is perfect. I have always believed that Sherlock fell in love with Molly a long time ago, he just never categorized it as “love” until that phone call and this demonstrates that beautifully. This was so perfectly them - I want to pick out my favorite parts and I honestly can’t because every single part was so good. But but but I do have a particular fondness for them imagining how they’d kill one another. :p But every single bit of it was perfect.
7/31/2018 c1 19AmandaBaker852
Wow. This is a wonderful insight into one of the most interesting moments in Series 4. Thanks for writing it.
10/23/2017 c1 deemura
fuck! this was gorgeous
10/23/2017 c1 deemura
"she is a power of that the loudmouths of the world rarely acknowledge. and it is always, always to their cost."
agh! that's the most accurate description of Molly Hooper right there!
9/28/2017 c1 daisy321
Brilliant and perfect.
8/4/2017 c1 Guest
This is gorgeous. The flashbacks are informative without being intrusive, and are beautifully written. Even though we know the ending you still managed to make it suspenseful. Well done you, one of the best post-TFP stories I've read. :)
5/12/2017 c1 roseokwerekwu
oh...my...goodness. Wow.
5/7/2017 c1 ColaGummyBears
That was amazing. Thanks for writing this.
3/19/2017 c1 1MsCassity
I smile every time I get an update from you... I love the way you write both Sherlock and Molly, as well as Loki and Widow. You have a way with keeping it subtle yet accurate, without going overboard as many writers do. It's classic and perfect, and we all love you for it!
3/13/2017 c1 193seconds
I loved every single word, but especially the conversation about how they'd kill each other. That's so totally the kind of conversation I can picture the two of them having..."practical about death", but there's such a sweetness in how you've written it. Thank you for this. It's going on my favorites list right now. :)
3/7/2017 c1 jennaRB
so good
3/6/2017 c1 47musicprincess1990
HOLY CANNOLI. That was utterly beautiful! Oh, my heavens! That's earned a place on my favorites list! Well done!
3/6/2017 c1 45Lono
Just gorgeous. I must now go back and reread it many times.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »