for Gate: Thus the Galactic Empire Fought There!

5/4 c2 ilhamds2017
Still waiting for update
7/21/2018 c1 Guest
It has been 8 months. Are you going to update soon?
6/4/2018 c1 SHIELDAgent
Please update this soon!
3/26/2018 c1 jatyynismaa1900
When are you start writing this?
3/20/2018 c1 jatyynismaa1900
I wonder what happened to the other one before you re wrote this?
3/12/2018 c1 4SupremeDarkTrooper
Pls make it readable, I can't even understand a damn paragraph.

This is a great concept, but poorly executed, seriously, people not reacting to an ISD flying over, I thought they will scared shitless, and the way they react are like a bunch of emotionless and mindless droids.

I need to remind you that a turbolaser shot from an ISD is about several of gigatons of TNT, if they refuse to join the Empire, Tarkin would Base Delta Zero a very important military base or burn an entire city into molten magma in just mere seconds with BDZ, of course, just like what Malak did to Taris in KOTOR.

Also, the Empire only enslaved aliens, not human. okay, cuz the Galactic Empire is a human-centric faction

Anyway, I want to read more, but the way you write is horrible, more horrible than mine.
12/13/2017 c2 Reviewer
This is pretty good. The story flows well and the characters are reasonably fleshed out.
8/18/2017 c3 Guest
Well I don't know how to really feel about this fanfic. On one side I like the idea behind it with the Galatic Empire but then on the other side it's like I'm reading a story with no emotions or a moment where I get excited to read the next part. For example in fanfics when one force is meeting another force that's completely unknown I love seeing the reaction of the other force because they don't know what to expect. In your fanfic there was nothing like a pie that was being baked that just deflated the Japanese where like "Oh look people from outer space ok yay" like it was normal nothing new it was boring, just crap the way you wrote it. An then the way you went around on the forces of the Empire I'm sure there would be not one ship going around the galaxy that's stupid I can see you just didn't want to add more ships thinking it would be too much so you decided in a stupid move to just go with one ship which it should have been like 3 at the most. Even then I see you are limiting their supplies like crazy and their equipment don't get me started on how weak you are making them seem especially the captain who is just a bore he talks about showing off power yet when he meets the JSDF he goes along with just 4 stormtroopers and 2 tie fighters im for certain a real officer of the Empire would have take a larger contigent of troopers knowing there was a chance it could go down south so what the hell are you doing I never seen anyone butcher such a great idea and make it such a struggle for me to read.
7/12/2017 c5 15ImmortalEmperorWithAnEpicBeard
I would've follow and fav this and hope their improvement paragraph and dialogue is fine overall. But from an author who can't accept honest reviews for improvement, I'll past. Because it really easy to properly fix it. I want to read without having to decrypt it. That what people want.

Make it readable. It isn't pleasing to the eye. A actual script format is more readable than 3 huge paragraph.

Seriously, Use another doc like Microsoft and google docs. Use the copy and paste feature when your done. Make a grammarly account or get a beta or both for grammar and synonym. I'm crap at writing myself and I get by that way. Listening to reviews and look back even after posting to see how it can be improved.
7/11/2017 c5 55Perseus12
Wowsers!
7/9/2017 c3 1Assistant Elite General Matteo
You might have removed the method that I said, you made it almost like a single paragraph in a chapter. Spacing mate, spacing.
7/9/2017 c1 Assistant Elite General Matteo
Try not using this method:
Pina: Father no! Molt: P-Pina?
And space the paragraphs more. But still good.
6/6/2017 c3 44Wacko12
try spacing the paragraphs out more
5/31/2017 c4 TheGreatUncleanOne
This is actaully really cool.
5/25/2017 c4 Guest
There is such a thing as a Krayt Dragon. It's certainly a play on the Komodo Dragon, which suggests at least the concept of a dragon, if not an actual species.

Though... Angels.