for Sonic's death

6/20/2019 c15 Guest
What the hell is this? My God everything else was great but this was horrifying. Plz get rid of this.
1/26/2019 c8 Anonymous
Whenever I think of Elise, I feel really upset. Her life was total crap. Orphaned at just 7, saddled with the responsibility of ruling over a kingdom... And people hate her. Elise, I know you can't hear me, since you're just fiction, but I want to say... This hatred, you don't deserve it. I'm sorry. Rest in peace, princess of Soleanna.
10/27/2018 c11 Sonic's not dead
Sonic is still alive and well, why is there a FAKE death of Sonic? It makes NO sence! Please do not get mad at me for saying this but The Sonic The Hedgehog Franchise would have ended if he died and yes I know because I have the newest sonic the hedgehog game made 11 years after this FAKE death!

Sonic X:was made after this game so Sonic is ALIVE people!

Sonic boom:was made WAY after this FAKE death and sonic was in it.

Do you get my point now? Yes or No?
1/5/2018 c2 Antspongebob
Press F to pay respects sonic edition
5/1/2017 c15 4Fueled By Nightmares
Wow, man, like. Groovy.
4/7/2017 c14 Fueled By Nightmares
Yeah! Shadow being nice! Now, all I need to do is find a story where Sonic is a complete bitch to everyone and I'll have found every sonic story I've ever wanted to see!

I look forward to the alternative endings of this story.
3/25/2017 c13 4SAJ-Man
Nice story, hope you finish it. Multiple alternate endings sounds interesting. :)
3/22/2017 c13 4Fueled By Nightmares
If you don't wanna do fanfiction, don't do it. Nice *Canon* ending to the story. I enjoyed it alot.
3/9/2017 c12 Fueled By Nightmares
Love it, but I don't understand his namesakes were longer.
3/9/2017 c11 1Anonymous User31
Great so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/7/2017 c10 4Fueled By Nightmares
Was i wrong about Blaze being in 06 or does she leave or get killed off or something before this moment. I swear to god I've seen Blaze in 06. Anyway, Sonic's death was for the best, since it means Ivor Eggman Robotnik won't go insane and try to turn a buncha people into statues until Mael Radec decides to end his suffering, and attempts to do so for the rest of the world. I watch too much youtube. I look forward to what happens next.
3/7/2017 c9 Fueled By Nightmares
Its better than I write. Much better. Look forward to Eggman.
3/2/2017 c8 Fueled By Nightmares
Wow, Rouge's chapter was short. Elise's was good. I like Sonic*Elise the best out of any Sonic paring because he just seems weird with everyone else in the series. But truly, the best Elise couple is Elise*Sonicman.
3/1/2017 c6 Fueled By Nightmares
So, Rouge, Blaze, Elise, Omega, and Ivor Robotnik are left.
3/1/2017 c5 Fueled By Nightmares
Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Ded. Not Big Surprise. Silvers chapter was the best yet. Good job.
18 Page 1 2 Next »