for The Mercurial Prince

10/10/2019 c1 bilo99
Hi! First, I wanted to say, really good job!
Your writing style is awesome, the way you described hell and it's souls is fascinating, there was there a mix of melancholy and somehow irony that emphasized the OC feelings, that was unexpected, just like the "nature" of the boy, also I like the name, it's one I'm fond of and I'm curious if there is a specific meaning for that choice. The way the mother is portrait is wonderful, the description is very accurate in every single detail, I don't know why but the boy seems kinda sweet, gentle, it's nice, I like the way this aspect is intertwine with a sense of strength, humor and curiosity.
The final part was funny, "icing on the cake" we can say. Nice work really, I would really like to see other chapters, it's an interesting story, also is something rare seeing one with a male OC.
Again, nice work. I hope you'll update soon :)
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
Hello! Even though this story only has one chapter so far, I have fallen in love with it so much so that for the first time in the three years I've been using this website I'm writing a review! I don't really know how they work but here I am.

So here we go!

First of all I love that you choose to write a male oc, it's really hard to find those in the first place but to find an ongoing one with a really good writer? Also you're great at painting a picture the way you described the souls was amazing! Not to mention his emotions were awesomely written, and the description of his mother. You painted I clear but mysterious picture that keeps me curious and wanting to read more and I can't wait to do so! I'm not sure how this is as a review I think they are supposed to be formal, but I can't be formal and express how much I loved it at the same time because I'm not a good writer. Hope to see more chapters soon!

Sincerely, that one person that wrote you a crappy review that sounds more like a letter that one time.