for He Reminds Me

2/21 c1 BookwormsParadise
This was so bittersweet.
2/26/2019 c1 angelflower2000usyahoo.com
Professor Binns is a ghost.
6/5/2017 c1 8Pentastic
good but sad
5/3/2017 c1 83avatraang
this is so lovely! you have such a knack for bittersweet romance, which is one of my personal favorite sub genres. i liked your picture of an older and (slightly) mellowed Hermione, and the air of knowing that you give each character when regarding their feelings for each other; neither Fred nor Hermione are stupid, and you make that clear. it doesn't take a rocket scientist for either one of them to figure out they love each other. well done; definitely favoriting this.
4/7/2017 c1 16yuialex
How sad. But to be honest I have always wonder how many in that would would never move on after someone died because they still have the paintings, spending their time communication with their lost ones instead of finding someone still alive.
Thank you for sharing.
3/17/2017 c1 dixie326
I loved the feels at the end. I don't think you could have a set up like this without that moment at the very end, not unless it was in a longer story where she is paired with George (any other brother you could still have that unacknowledged feelings moment but it wouldn't seem right for her to start a relationship with George if she had loved Fred before he died).
3/2/2017 c1 Meg