for Fire Emblem Fates: Bloodlines

10/7/2017 c13 7king ulfr
Wow... That is one plot twist I never expected.
10/7/2017 c13 Anonymous
For whatever reason, this scene just popped into my head:

Cayden finally meets Takumi while walking around. He gets his attention, and walks over him. Suddenly, without any warning whatsoever, he punches Takumi in the face, and says something along the lines of "you're a prick, and you deserved that." He then walks away, leaving Takumi lying dazed and confused and wondering what the hell just happened.
10/6/2017 c13 Artyom-Dreizehn
Wow!(Imagine Owen Wilson). Though it has already clued in from the start...So, Cayden and Kamui will be like Corrin and Azura lol. Will wait to see the next one and see how Cayden will handle her.
10/6/2017 c13 14InfernoKnightmare
Oh snap this just got interesting and I already had suspicions that Cayden was going to be related to Azura.
10/6/2017 c13 2Ethan Kironus
I was wondering who he was related to.
10/6/2017 c13 Guesthouse
And this just twisted the FE!Fates story once again. Good job! :D
10/6/2017 c13 18Phoenix Champion
So, Cayden is Azura's brother...
Then that makes him Corrin and Kamui's cousin.
10/6/2017 c13 29Coral the Leviathan
Say what?! You made your OC Azura's long lost brother?! Talk about a cliffy! Wonder how he will take it. And what he will say later to Azura. Not to mention Corrin and Kamui, especially Corrin.
10/6/2017 c13 Tychon isn't in
What the fuck? Either I'm losing my plot-finding gift or this was perfectly spontaneous.

Still, it's good.
9/14/2017 c12 12pokeheroaadyn
What the spittle? You use weird phrases, doncha? Enigma... Ugh, this guy gives me the creeps. Great chapter, if short. The bit where Cayden leveled up and got excited before barely any results was pretty funny, haha.
9/10/2017 c12 8Acallaris
You know...for this being the first Fire Emblem fic I've ever read...I'm happy to say that you've grabbed my interest!

I may not be too familiar with this, "Gamer" ability, but you've done a good job of giving people like me a general idea of what it does.

I do love the interactions between Cayden and the other characters, though, it does bother me a bit that a few of the characters have warmed up to Cayden a bit quickly...but he did save Kamui, so I guess it's understandable to why some of them aren't completely suspicious of him.

Well, that's all I got to say in this review. I'm anxiously awaiting for the next chapter, but take as much time as you want! Until then!
9/8/2017 c12 1TheKira87
I guess you can say this Enigma guy really is an Enigma.
9/6/2017 c12 2Ethan Kironus
Cayden is Mikoto's son! The way she was reacting, it was obvious!
9/6/2017 c12 ArcherShirou
Kamui and Corrin standing on opposite sides of the war will end badly.

this will make the fight much harder for both sides and longer, when finished both sides will be too weak to defeat the real enemy (or enemies since there seems to be another group acting in the shadows)

Cayden must realize this, and worse is that Kamui is likely to return to Nohr, since here they have Corrin.
9/5/2017 c12 14PhoenixReign
I don't know why, but I felt so noble reading this. Really Good!
239 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »