for Fire Emblem Fates: Bloodlines

4/9/2020 c22 Sanantx
Holy shit your back at it again!
You have no idea how long it is to come back here from time to time as far back as the last update. Although I do wonder whats gonna happen when the two of your fics are gonna cross over? Hoping for a new chapter soon!
4/10/2020 c22 MasterBlade47
Long time no see! I reread through the entire story because its been so long since you updated. The revised prologue was rather great and I enjoyed the (not so) subtle references to Mark(soon to be), Can't wait for the plans you two have for when Mark and Cayden meet.
4/9/2020 c22 2Ethan Kironus
I look forward to it!
4/9/2020 c22 Vodos
He lives and has returned to us to gift us more chapters of this amazing story
4/9/2020 c22 2Silver Prima
Awesome man! Can't wait to see it.
4/8/2020 c1 2Mark The Gamer of Grima
Looks good! Though maybe you should’ve asked what would have happened to Larry as well? After all, he IS in the same boat! Btw, fellow reviewers, if you haven’t noticed, the prologue his been REVISED, not by much, but it has changed nonetheless
1/14/2020 c21 Guest
Good Luck with your Job Training Program and by the way can you make a fanfiction of three avatars( Robin, Corrin, and Byleth) in the future?
12/9/2019 c1 Sanantx
The wait is killing me!
*Spasms to the floor from the lack of progress* (what i mean to say is take ur time!)
12/5/2019 c21 16Tegusis
You still on a break man? Im still praying you have ideas in mind for this story.
10/6/2019 c20 BatCornMan
NEED MORE!
8/14/2019 c1 Guest
Cool
7/1/2019 c21 J-man12
I am glad to hear this because I really enjoy this story and too many people abandon stories without sharing a reason as to why.
6/24/2019 c21 2Ethan Kironus
So is the other account going to be just for these story ideas?
6/12/2019 c21 Vodos
It's okay that you won't be updating for a bit in my opinion as this story is amazing so far so while i do not know about others you have me hooked for the long run.
6/9/2019 c21 Guest
Hey, that’s great for you! Glad that you’re doing that program. Thanks for making this update, I’ll keep waiting for the next chapter til then!
239 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »