for Secrets

4/21/2020 c5 2Pohla
I really wish You hace ended the story... It was great
4/8/2018 c5 Guest
Just when things are starting to get interesting. It's a shame a lot of HA fics are unfinished, I hope it's not the case for this one. Fingers cross you'll update soon? I really love your stories, leaves me craving for more. You are a talented writer, Kudos!
1/11/2018 c5 6Piel-Canela
I wish you still be writting this history, you has caught me. Please update soon.
12/2/2017 c5 8ShortyStarRose
More please
11/26/2017 c5 spiritofsilence
im just discovering this story is amazing please update soon
10/5/2017 c5 4Capitu Santiago
OHHH I LOVE THIS STORY
I hope you continue someday cuz its really great ️
8/16/2017 c5 llazo4108824
This is a very cool fanfic and could you make more chapters soon please I love to see what happens next to them to together soon please.
8/13/2017 c5 4LeDawn
Hey yall both there and have nothing, but time so now he can listen to her.
8/13/2017 c5 Nep2uune
The only reason Arnold is apologizing is because Helga is helping him with his case and Mike called him out on the dick move he did to her. Why would Arnold be so upset if Helga slept with Wolfgang? Unless Arnold was in love with Helga and Lila knew about it. I think Mike still don't trust Arnold. That is why he came by to confront Arnold. Olga smoking weed is something I can really see happening. Please update when you can.
8/13/2017 c4 Nep2uune
I like Mike. He is going to make sure Arnold stay in line while living with Helga. I can't believe the courts would let Arnold stay with Helga. She is better than I would be. But, Helga will always loved Arnold no matter what he did to her in the past. The blackeye is a payback for his blindly following everything Lila said and done.
8/13/2017 c5 EJ
Mike is an awesome character. While I ship AxH, Mike is a good match for Helga but sometimes things don't work out.
Lila was always bad apparently. Shame Arnold took so long to see that. At least, he's free of her now but he still has to clear his name.
Great story.
8/13/2017 c5 Nitamaricl
Please update soon. This history the plot is so good. Iwas waiting for another chapter.
8/13/2017 c5 Guest
Hey, I missed this story, glad to see a very good update.
Excellently written, I could picture the intensity on Mike's face as he met Arnold. Mike did go a little too far on that reveal, but it helped to clear the air between A & H. I like Hannah too.
Lila was a horrible person in her lifetime. Arnold's a doormat but hey, love made him a sap sucker. Can't wait to learn the depth of Lila's secrets. Nice chapter.
8/12/2017 c5 Guest
Aww yea let the good times r
8/13/2017 c1 1KurooB
Thank you for your update...I can't wait for the next chapter..love it how some secret are out...anyway mike is amazing..I'm glad that you create this amazing oc eveb hannah
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »