for Who has more fun blondes or brunettes?

4/9/2017 c1 playtime2507
Not sure how I missed this but glad I scrolled down and found it! This was cute! I always giggle when Finn ends up being the "baby brother". And you had me totally fooled as to who was who lol! Entertaining as always, thanks for sharing!
3/5/2017 c1 Kedzie3238
I thought Ray was Rachel too. I figured they were not using their real names. Did not think about them wearing wigs it!
3/5/2017 c1 5lefthandedrn
Girl you had me fooled! I was getting mad at Finn for falling for a blonde. I thought "Ray" was Rachel. That was shocking but good.
3/3/2017 c1 Bev beltz
Hi Carol its me Bev . I read your latest fanfic , and I have to admit you had me stumped at first . Then as I got to the collage part with Finn , I started to slowly figure it out thst there was a name change going on .i saw Santana in Kelsey right off . And I saw Mercedes in Ray .but wasn't to sure at first .i am glad you kept the boys names correct .but al in all I enjoyed your fanfic , especially when I realized kaandi was Rachel . Can't wait for your next finchel fanfic . I hope you are well .is it still hot out or cooling down a tad .hugs for you hugs Bev beltz . Xoxo .
3/3/2017 c1 lillie.mosley.9
I loved this
3/3/2017 c1 14khazrn43
Oh nice. The Ray thing threw me for a minute. But you called kaandi Rachel in one spot so you might want to change that to keep the mystery. Love everything about it. Made me want to go to the beach
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
3/3/2017 c1 Guest
I don't really think the question has one true answer. You can say blondes have more fun cuz Finn was attracted to Kaandi, who was a blonde. Ironically, it didn't matter in the end since he fell for Kaandi even after he found out Kaandi was really Rachel and a brunette. Another great story. I love your writing and how complete your stories are even though it isn't multiple chapters. Keep them coming.
3/3/2017 c1 noro