FanFiction.Net
for Abbracciare Il Cantante

1/27 c52 SparkleQ
Wow! Just wow! I loved the twist you put on this story. Thanks for the laughs, the really gut wrenching cry (Ch 51) and the happiness and joy in the ending. Great writing. You truly are gifted. Thank you.
1/23 c52 6Abandoned-bicycle9
Wow, this story was incredible. I had my doubts about midway and almost stopped reading, but I'm SO happy I finished it. I cried so much. You are an amazing writer.
1/13 c52 26
aw this was such a refreshing read. the ending was like a balm to my wounds. i loved it. very original.
12/10/2023 c1 ECullen4ever
This story is so good! Perfectly written! Totally creative and original! Loved it!
11/27/2023 c52 2ImYours1901
what a wonderful story, I remember this fic knocking around back in the day but I never found the time to start reading it, I’m so glad that I did now! I loved the parallels in the first and last chapter, I also loved picking up on all of things that were starting to happen to Edward, I had hoped he was turning back to human but of course you’re right, his human body died long ago and was only being preserved by venom so it makes sense that he couldn’t live! I had the eureka - turn Bella to a vampire after she gives Edward blood idea the chapter before it happened, it really felt like I was going through the motions with the characters, a wonderful story. Thank you
7/13/2023 c52 Cknsw
Thank you, so well written and heartfelt. A fantastic journey you took us on.
4/7/2023 c52 SianJohn
I'm still in love with this fab story, it's definitely one of my all time favourites. I'm truly grateful to you for leaving it here for us to enjoy time and time again.
11/29/2022 c52 7Foenix2phorks
Sigh. This was great. Jasper had such a quirky personality, and Edward was delightfully "human", lol! I loved their interactions almost as much as Bella and Edward's.

The story was insanely funny one second, then heartbreaking the next. I was terrified the ending would be a tragedy. Wet stuff came out of my eyes!
Bella saving Edward was a beautiful touch. I'm so, so glad I came across this and read it. Thank you for sharing. :-)
11/27/2022 c52 hellishrose
So glad I stumbled upon your story. Absolutely Amazing ! Great job
8/26/2022 c52 boopgirl
Love it!
7/12/2022 c52 Michelle Law
This was a great story. Did NOT see the plot twist coming! There are many " human Bella and vampire Edward meet again at college" stories, but this is truly original. Kudos to you.
6/4/2022 c52 OpheliaBedelia
I loved this story! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it was both suspenseful and moving, and really well written. Both your Edward and your Bella were likable and believable. Chapter 51 was gut wrenching and lovely, and the end was clever and sweet. Thank you!
8/31/2021 c52 Guest
Great story! I loved how real the characters were, especially cheeky Jasper. Great tempo and a very nice ending. Thank you for sharing.
8/29/2021 c52 SianJohn
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. It's my second time reading it, and I loved it just as much as I did the first time.
8/12/2021 c51 4TheAuburnRose
Holy sh*t! Chapter 51... killed me! This story has been absolutely amazing and this chapter wrecked me! Sobs! Full on ugly crying. Well done!
1,572 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »