FanFiction.Net
for Abbracciare Il Cantante

10/29/2017 c19 readicted
Funny movie selections. Great tie-in for Edward with the animal blood in lieu of human blood. I enjoy Edward's brief bold flirtiness. Just enough to get Bella's blood heated up (so to speak) and then lighten the mood. Poor girl. The foot rub is actually quite intimate. That's pretty major. She obviously feels enough to allow him to touch her in that way. Now I want one!
10/29/2017 c18 readicted
Love that last line. It's a done deal. Now he's just waiting on Bella to claim her fait.
10/29/2017 c17 readicted
Wow. Jasper being extra 'silly' to help lighten the emotional climate around Edward is sweet. I mean it's self-serving as well, but still kinda great. I'm sure Alice probably knew Jasper wanted to talk sex with Edward, alone. She probably has seen a bit of their talk before looking away. She obviously is aware that her mate was a sexual being before her. It's interesting to hear about it from Jasper's POV. Although he does sound a little like he misses the warmth of a woman.
10/29/2017 c16 readicted
That was a sweet chapter. I loved the little glances and the playfulness between these two. Edward thinking himself stealthy, getting busted trying to sneak up on Bella. Bella seeing the vampire's reflection on the screen, lol. Her reaction to his feeble warnings. From early on in this fic, I've been wondering why Bella was carrying a 'stocking cap' in her pocket. Now here you further describe it as a 'knit' stocking cap. So am I correct to infer that it's a knit winter hat? Stocking cap brings to my mind, the image of stockings cut and tied to make a covering for one's head at night. I used to wear a stocking hat to protect my hair at night. They were cut pantyhose. I was trying to figure out why in the world Bella would have one of those in her pocket as it wouldn't keep her warm and dry. LOL
10/29/2017 c15 readicted
Edward is growing bolder. I appreciated that he empathized with Mike, not that it's going to stop Edward from making a move, but yeah.
10/28/2017 c12 readicted
I think this may be the first fic I've ever read that featured a Jasper character that seemed more at ease at playing human than Edward.
10/28/2017 c10 readicted
Welp.
10/28/2017 c8 readicted
Alice sure knows how to make an entrance. Poor Edward, but actually I think this works better for him that Katrina believes Alice is his gf. Bella might be discouraged, but then apparently there's "another man" in her life. Perhaps they will become friends first.
10/28/2017 c7 readicted
I absolutely love the way you handled this discussion about the first day of class and the prickly pear that is their canon first encounter. It was perfect. And it's given them a special connection-and scored him an invite to have a drink on her. As luck/fate would have it, he got to play the role of her dark hero/potential psychopath.
10/28/2017 c6 readicted
The diet coke was a smooth and quite thoughtful gesture. And I'm impressed that he's been able to show a smidge of restraint with regards to his creepy stalker impulses.
10/28/2017 c5 readicted
"Are you thirsty, Edward?" Hah! Bella doesn't disappoint with the unexpected reactions. And Edward tickled himself by realizing he was totally checking out (and digging the view of) Bella's azz.
10/28/2017 c4 readicted
Asexual, but he's thinking things like beautiful creature, lovely profile and concerned that Bella may think he's gay. Clueless is more likely his orientation. But he'll soon find out. Wonder how his scheming is going to work with Bella. Fun to see him try to flirt though.
10/28/2017 c3 readicted
Hah, Cher, excellent! Bella probably thinks Edward is certifiable. I see Edward's perception of Bella has changed from ordinary and unremarkable to beautiful creature.
10/28/2017 c2 readicted
Didn't want to risk being called a creepy assh*ole again, LOL. Interesting that Alice didn't know about Bella and a twist that Edward hadn't even considered carnage or bloodletting. I love that he's determined not to flee. Both he and Bella seem to have emerged from their very first encounter in Forks more resolved and stronger-willed. Can't wait to see where this leads.
10/28/2017 c1 readicted
The first chapter is a great hook. I am intrigued and amused. Love the familiarity or their encounter, but I especially enjoyed the deviations. My favorite bit? "Wait, she was talking about me?" LOLOL!
1,574 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »