FanFiction.Net
for Abbracciare Il Cantante

6/13/2019 c50 1Cavelenare
Oh god I’m crying. This story is so beautiful. It’s so much MORE than the original. I love this. How they fell together, how they’re both the same and yet how the difference of a few years can make! I’m almost dreading knowing how this is going to end. I’m so nervous
6/12/2019 c12 Cavelenare
LMFAO! Your Jasper is a hoot!
4/9/2019 c18 Connachtpa
YES! Already mine. Swoon
4/9/2019 c7 Connachtpa
I love this version of his last day at Forks High. Completely believable and sympathetic.
1/25/2019 c52 1Nlresda123
I stayed up until 3:45 am reading this even though I had an exam at 8:20 am. I regret nothing. Fantastic story.
12/21/2018 c52 9jdc0630
OMG...I didn't recognize the story until the last ten or so chapters.
I cried through the last five & finished off a third of a box of kleenex.
You made me cry my eyes out.
But I would have done the same thing she did...given him my blood.
It was there in the articles they studied in their project.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with me.

Jamie Crabtree-Messenger
12/17/2018 c52 4Ticcing Bat
brilliant x
11/28/2018 c52 Monday the 14th
This was so awesome! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
11/15/2018 c10 MentalConvict
Loving this!
8/6/2018 c51 Guest
Like we didn't see that coming from a freaking mile away.
8/6/2018 c46 Guest
I find it strange that Carlisle used so many words to say...jack shit. And im surprised that Edward walked away without any answers. It was bullshit...JUST SPIT IT OUT!
8/5/2018 c42 Guest
He sent KATRINA two dozen yellow roses? Before hes even bought any flowers for bella? And you think this is him coming across as NOT FLIRTING?
8/5/2018 c40 Guest
Edward WAS flirting with katrina. I thought it was really tacky. And I hate how Jasper acts, especially around alice. Hes saying that hes in love with a picture of a naked woman in a magazine and holding it to his crotch...right in front of alice? Its fucking rude is what it is.
8/4/2018 c35 Guest
That reservation "error" was not at all necessary. And the whole thing felt forced.
8/4/2018 c34 Guest
That entire bowling chapter was stupid and petty. It was beneath all of them.
1,574 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »