for Captain No More

9/7/2017 c1 6Guild of Scribes
I really like seven writers do this, when they write their characters realistically. Captain America is my favorite Avenger. He just is. But even I can see he makes some wrong decisions, he has lapses in judgement, he definitely makes mistakes. And I really like the way you wrote him doubting his choices. We doubt so many of our decisions; why shouldn't he? He's human too, after all. One other thing I really loved was the way you addressed Steve Rogers. The whole reason Captain American is even a thing, is because of the man Steve Rogers is. That's who Dr. Erskine saw in boot camp. That's what made him choose this runt over the finest specimens of manliness and soldier material. It was the little guy few gave a second glance. I think too many people, in the Marvel universe as well as we who are fans of it, see the fa├žade of Captain America, America's righteous soldier made of baseball and apple pie. No. This is a regular guy with a name of his own, a temper, feelings, opinions, beliefs, doubts, and who has a right to make his own mistakes. News Flash: he's not perfect, people! Just let the guy be himself! Let him figure out what "himself" even is, now after everyone's made it abundantly clear who they think he is or ought to be. I'm holding out to see more plain old Steve Rogers in the movies to come. And you captured that. Well done.
6/28/2017 c1 yupgoodbye
AWWW I really like this! It is super well written!
4/29/2017 c1 72TheEliteLabRatsLover
Aww, thank you so much for this! It totally made my day. ;) And you're awesome, too. :) I seriously needed this one-shot, lol. Civil War broke me. (can you believe how freakin' close we are to Infinity Wars!? Sure, it's a year away but still, lol. I'm so nervous) And I loved that ending; it kind of fits Clint. Clint just kind of swoops in (pun intended ;P) and saves the day, before leaving without a trace. And I think that this was an awesome fic that deserves a ton of favorites and reviews. ;) Thanks again! :)
3/4/2017 c1 ariadoney
I liked this! To see that Cap acknowledged his faults, and acknowledged that he did do wrong was nice to see. I do wonder what will happen to Steve after he leaves Wakanda. I suppose we'll only see during Infinity War. Anyway, this was good. I liked this!
3/3/2017 c1 40Black' Victor Cachat
Beautiful final work here! A very strong and serious look at Steve's thoughts and personality from the end of Captain America: Civil War.
Especially like the part where he feels he has been replaced by a dark and vengeful Steve Rogers.

Keep up the great writing!
3/3/2017 c1 17DarylDixon'sLover