for The Dark Knight Of Chiba

4/26 c1 Chzhen Denis
Hello. I really liked your fan fiction. Can I take your fanftk for translation спасибо
4/26 c1 Denis
Hello. I really liked your fan fiction. Can I take your fanftk for translation
3/28 c58 evilalejoplus
ilovethis
1/3 c32 PSYCONIG
I think Batman and Joker should file a case against asian low budget versions of them. But seriously good story.
1/2 c8 PSYCONIG
Oof, i really hope that the Bat comes and beats some sense into Hachiman, what he does is dangerous as hell without the protection the Bat has.
10/14/2021 c23 notaflashfananymore
Well Batman/Bruce wyne will be his parenting figure considering how his real parents treat him
9/20/2021 c11 MountainBookSage25
Okay

Got a lot of flaws with the grammar and dialogue here

Still gonna read anyway

This is the only fic with a BatGaya here
7/24/2021 c58 Satriander
ah I can't wait for the next chapter
7/7/2021 c52 Mistersnx
Batman has Yandere? Hachiman… you have female joker on ya, your yandere more cra cra
7/7/2021 c28 Mistersnx
I just found gold, thank you Author I like how you use Batmans crime gallery in this and make it Hachiman crime gallery
7/7/2021 c58 Aerocar03
thanks for informing about the sequel coz I had a bit of confusion as the story ends in chp 52 but in Adventure continues which you had previously announced as the sequel, the time wrap was confusing and the link between them was quite weak. However I would like to see more of the Adventure Continues too as a side story too if you will write more. Thanks for this story by the way...loved it.
7/6/2021 c58 misterfishy
It feels better, smoother.
Except the parts when native Japanese thinks about "God". It really sticks out to me. AFAIK, Hachiman isn't a Christian and Japan Christianity in general wasn't widespread enough that such words would be common expressions.

But overall, definitely an improvement.
7/6/2021 c58 Guest
Having a story read in third person is better than having it read in first. It gives the viewers a better understanding of the situation rather than the biased version of the person who's view we're reading. Take Oregairu itself for example. Each and every scenario are over dramatized/fantasized/romanticized than it actually is. In a third person setting it would feel far different than that. Admittedly though the first person view makes every situation a lot more impactful(because of the previously mentioned exaggeration). But reading it in third person gives us a better perspective of the situation and let's us feel and react to it accordingly. Fanfics like this(ones that focus on the story/character development more and treat romance as a subplot) in the Oregairu fanfic community are a dime a dozen. And it really helps that some of them(there's so third person oregairu fanfics that I feel like I could count them all with my fingers) are pretty well written for a fanfic.
7/6/2021 c58 3yubiyubi
like what the comment below said
7/6/2021 c58 AlimeLover123