for The Dark Knight Of Chiba

1/17/2019 c51 Clipsus
"You ruined my family. Consider this, karma. An act of God."
Goddamn, that line pretty much defines the Matriarch. Like, the sheer amount of ego behind that statement, it just fits right in with her.
I'm glad Shizuka seems to have figured it out, 8man needs a confidant, his own Alfred, you could say.
1/17/2019 c51 skbeh
This chapter was awesome.
1/17/2019 c51 cortesmarco13
Hype a tope excelente clĂ­max esa pelea que se viene esperandola con ansias
1/17/2019 c51 Kharn
Man. I hope the Yukinoshita Matriarch and Patriarch doesn't get away scotfree from their crimes. Especially the Matriarch, that bitch pisses me off.
1/17/2019 c51 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! please update soon!
I cant wait to read next chapter!
1/17/2019 c51 tomkatan
That was beutiful at the end. Very touching scene
1/17/2019 c51 1Echonic
I'm excited for the fight, can't wait!
1/17/2019 c51 garoorar
Oh god, shizuka isn't gonna end up finding Hiki months later sipping coffee in an outdoor cafe is she?
1/17/2019 c51 Guest
Damn i love this. I really hope you dont stop this story after this arc its way too good to stop now
1/17/2019 c51 5Dr4g0nb411z
Holy shit that was intense!
1/17/2019 c51 1EmperorSnorlax
OH OH OH HERE IT IS HERE IT IS AAAAHHH I CANT WAIT.
At first i was thinking 'this is going WAY too smoothly'
But then BAM here it is
1/11/2019 c50 shiranakutemokekko
Great! Thank you for the chapter. It was fun. Looking forward to your next update.
1/9/2019 c50 1BlackPsych
Finally the two knights are fighting together and even arguing with each other. Holy shit, I'm really glad you added the League's involvement. I thought things were getting tense when Batman readily took the lead without talking it over with Huntsman. But then they actually faced three League assassins not even 10 minutes after their reunion? Yeah, Huntsman has a point about Chiba being his city and I can even understand not wanting to be delegated as a sidekick, but Batman's presence was totally justified. You can tell Huntsman would have been killed had Batman not been there. Goddamn, he's gotta be bruised and bleeding underneath. Good thing adrenaline exists lol.

That's not to say Huntsman is weak, he definitely did his part and survived the encounter. But this is his first year, as a teenager nonetheless - not yet a fully grown man. Batman's also being unfair in readily assuming Huntsman would let him do all the work, even after telling him about the level of danger Chiba is in. I look forward to see how their tense partnership gets resolved, I really enjoy this initial conflict. They're being human and are not immediately the best of friends or whatever. My favorite parts must have been when Huntsman actually snarled at Batman about Talia and even called her a yandere.

I'm glad Haruno's side was explored again. That part where she agreed with Yukino about how it's not right for her to be there really spoke to me. Haruno's just an older sibling who tried her best to shelter the "little one" away from the scum that her parents willingly dealt with. But her efforts were in vain and Yukino's about to find out how bad things really are. Sure she's had it better than most, but Haruno must feeling a lot of inner turmoil. I wonder if she regrets not preparing Yukino to deal with this. Haruno must have felt helpless, but I'm glad she seems to be making the right choice. She was ready to take Yukino and run, leaving their parents to deal with the Huntsman. It'll be interesting to see how much Haruno changes her demeanor in order to give Yukino the support she'll need after learning the truth.

Their entrance was pretty epic. No one expected this duo. Hell, Haruno expected Huntsman but not Batman. This HAS to show her that leaving her mother and father to their fates is the only right choice. Hopefully this gets a good message across to everyone. No bullshit, just a good show of strength and intimidation lol. Thanks for the update.
1/7/2019 c50 Guest
Will Batman ask 8man what a yandere is?
1/7/2019 c50 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! I love this fic...
but, I have a request, would you consider doing a crossover between the Hachiman of this story and the new Batman movie?, You know what movie I mean: "Batman Ninja" ...
I think that Hachiman, as a lover of history, would enjoy this trip in time.
1,363 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »