for The Dark Knight Of Chiba

7/13/2019 c51 3MOR the Divine Being
I know this should be an epic moment, but all I feel is cringe
7/13/2019 c55 4Voidborne II
If he blows himself up like Batman did in Arkham Knight, that would be tragic.
7/11/2019 c7 1Alex Focker
That's some conspiracy level kind of shit, FFS could also mean 'for fuck sake' or can mean something else that connection though, and even if it's true the person who named the shop is either over confident in the naming or just plain out retarded.
6/29/2019 c14 2liamrodhudson331
Can we get some original villains? So far every villain shown has been a poor imitation of one of Batman's foe. It's boring.
6/28/2019 c26 4Blackbelt219
This is kinda weird, honestly the teacher is the one that needs counseling.
6/21/2019 c54 TheLaughingStalk
They sound alright, thanks for the extra content
5/30/2019 c1 2masterjohn2
you should make a sequel with young justice or something. it'd be interesting
4/5/2019 c53 1TheRatLover
That was amazing. I’ve seen this story many times when skimming through SNAFU fanfics but when I finally actually started reading it (started two days ago), I was immediately hooked! Nice story and am looking forward to hearing more from you!
3/30/2019 c53 1VergilXSparda
No. Not canon. This is not fucking canon.

The Season 3 of the anime is coming out. 8man cannot die.
3/27/2019 c2 1jinkao888
this is salvation to shitty oregairu faranchise . this is justice .this hachiman is the real deal better than the original hachiman . i hope this story continues sad that it ended
3/7/2019 c53 1BlackPsych
This was pretty depressing. I can't help but feel swayed when even the toughest mofos instinctively seek out their mother when death is close. People talk about dying for the sake of their loved ones, but I think another thing that should be explored is the idea of trying so hard to live for their sake as well. Because, as Hachiman realized, that his death finally means something. He knows it will hurt the people that care for him. The birth of Huntsman began with a similar sentiment, I think. Hachiman, as a middle schooler, felt that no one would have cared if he had died in that alleyway. But Batman cared enough to rescue him and his actions helped define Hachiman's choices from then on. And here, in this non-canon ending, he dies knowing that he will be missed after making the choice to save them all.
3/6/2019 c53 TheLaughingStalk
The ending was cool. I really didn't mind seeing it, the sequel is gonna be great
3/5/2019 c53 Guest
Jack Snyder please read this fanfiction before making any super hero movie and
Author you are awesome
3/5/2019 c53 Guest
I am getting Dark Knight trilogy flashbacks:'((TT)
3/5/2019 c53 The Wendigo King
Wait... now that I think about it, you can still make a sequel after this ending with Hachiman still as protagonist.

Considering that this is DC just have him come back as Deadman.
1,363 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »