for The Dark Knight Of Chiba

3/5/2019 c53 jargax
Urgh! playing with your readers emotions like that. Anyhow keep going with this story, Huntsman still has to learn more "Batman" type skills to continue to be ahead of the criminals that he will be facing from here on out.
3/5/2019 c53 MALT T
It would be good if you did a aftermath for this ending
3/5/2019 c53 1AscendedHumanity
Really want to see the continuation of this ending and have another chapter showing reactions to his death
3/5/2019 c53 Dark Durian
Damn, Bad End found. That felt bad man, really bad. Glad it not the 'True End'.
3/5/2019 c53 The Wendigo King
This isn't snafu. This is snuff.
Downer ending...
3/5/2019 c53 2Basscus
"M-Mister Wayne, I-I don't f-feel so good."

Sad ending but Hachiman did put up a good fight.
3/5/2019 c53 FakerKnight
Wait before you write a sequel, make a reaction chapter. Like how everyone reacts to finding out Hachiman died and that he was the Huntsman.
3/5/2019 c53 3Pheonixash
Just when i thought it was a continuation. Oh well.
3/3/2019 c52 Guest
10/10 it was a great read
3/2/2019 c52 Ciel Blaze
An awesome fic followed by an awesome ending. Good job.
2/21/2019 c52 jargax
I passed this story up when I first started reading the snafu section, then one day I said to myself "looks interesting and updates regularly", I binge read this story in one sitting think it was 33 chapters, got hooked and reread several times. This is a really well crafted (and plausible) story and can't wait for the return..:)
2/14/2019 c52 T.Jansz
This truly is a great story. Keep up the good work!
Can't wait for the sequel
2/11/2019 c52 5Betrayed Dreams
The Huntsman will return. He better. Chiba can't protect itself. ...It needs Huntsman and 'The Hunting Party'...No, no, the word party won't work with 8man. How about 'The Hunting Squad. Nope, a bit of a negative connotation...Hmm, how about, 'The Hunters'?

Batman has Robins.
Huntsman can have...Huntress, Hound,Hawk, oh the possibilities!

Basically, Huntsman needs a team.

...This story was the best of both worlds and I loved every minute of it. Can't wait for Huntsman's Return.

Take care.
2/10/2019 c52 Steelrain66
I SEE THAT EDIT DON'T PRETEND I DON'T. YOU BETTER PUT A UPDATE HERE TELLING EVERYONE WHEN YOU START THE SEQUEL
2/10/2019 c52 17Dantegrey
This has been a nice ride.
I thank you for it.