FanFiction.Net

12/29/2019 c13 Xperior
OOOOOOOOOOOOF!

GG 8man
12/2/2019 c33 Chronos the tyrant of time
Why is his father such a gargantual jackass to him?
11/22/2019 c5 kidds
where can I see the art?
11/1/2019 c51 17WwEpsilonwW
That ending... just like dark knight returns...
" A hero can simply be putting a coat over a boy's shoulders, telling everything's going to be alright"
11/1/2019 c35 WwEpsilonwW
FN Five Seven... i got it... sao season 2
10/27/2019 c55 Guest
God overall its so-so average at most slow pacing and irritating scenes cliche plot where another so called hero arrives pft pathetic
10/27/2019 c40 Guest
Neko cliche hahaha seriously another hero? Hahaha
10/27/2019 c19 Guest
Fuck yukinon
10/27/2019 c5 Guest
The fuck same scene can't somebody change this scene?
8/29/2019 c36 1Galeiam
I really enjoy this story, but the further you get into the story...the more whiny and emo you are making Hachiman.

Oh who is me no one understands the pain I go through to protect them, like, duh. Its called you have a secret identity.

It makes this whole talk with her in this chapter like he's just a whiny egotistical bitch.

Along with that comes his reaction to Nekonee, for some reason you write his introspections like she was being antagonistic to him, while the actual written scene only show her being friendly and outgoing.

Im sorry what? There is a serious cognitive dissonance between your characters thoughs and actions, and the more characters you focus on the more apparent it become throughout the chapter..
7/20/2019 c55 m3medealer
I was hooked by this unique story. I've read your fanfiction the whole week. I think your english is overall understandable and it's an amazing accomplishment finding out that you were learning english as a chinese native speaker. But still, there are sometimes grammatical mistakes, that bothered me. If you need proof/beta-reader contact me over PM. I would gladly proofread such an amazing story as the "Dark Knight of Chiba". You've contributed a lot with your unique story to the Oregairu community
7/14/2019 c55 Guest
Bee
A.I.
τί
Tch
Ecchi
7/13/2019 c51 3MOR the Divine Being
I know this should be an epic moment, but all I feel is cringe
7/13/2019 c55 4Voidborne II
If he blows himself up like Batman did in Arkham Knight, that would be tragic.
7/11/2019 c7 10x66 0x6f 0x63 0x6b 0x65 0x72
That's some conspiracy level kind of shit, FFS could also mean 'for fuck sake' or can mean something else that connection though, and even if it's true the person who named the shop is either over confident in the naming or just plain out retarded.
1,390 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »