for A Witch in Thrawn's net

1/11 c26 jmantsch0702
Are we going to see a confrontation between The Rebels and Harry any time soon?
1/5 c26 MansCC
I hope this doesnt become harri/draco
1/2 c26 1Secundum
Good story so far. Read the whole thing in one sitting. Here's hoping that Thrawn actually wins instead of getting screwed by a Dues Ex Machina like in the series.
12/24/2020 c26 2MotsPassants
11/30/2020 c26 43BenRG
I think that Triss was deliberately chosen by her superiors because they wanted to test how good Harri is at breaking covers. She was probably considered only moderately capable at keeping her cool when under pressure and the Bureau wanted to see both if she could get under Harri's skin and whether Harri could get under hers.

I actually think that Harri should be more worried about reprisals against Triss. If she gets a reputation as being an agent-breaker, the next few might be more... aggressive in neutralising her before she can damage their cover. That might lead her friends to trouble.

I'm not sure if Harri is considered worth targetting becasue of her brief five minutes of fame or because she is close to Thrawn but, either way, forearmed is forewarned. She should expect an agent or two on all her missions from here on, looking for the slightest hint of betrayal or leverage so that the Bureau can use her to try to manipulate Thrawn.
11/28/2020 c26 1AiyaKnight
"A Witch in Thrawn's net is partly finished "

I hope you take a look at your plot storyline. The story has a ton of fluff which is good imo and I think its just going slow. The story doesn't even feel 1/2 of the way done. There are so many things that just keep building up and building up no wonder why it feels like it stalled after 3 years. I will like and re-read/finish it when if its done. There are so many ways you could take this story. The last 10 chapters were hard to read because you know its ending but the story didn't really go anywhere. Like is she a jedi, will they train her since shes talking to jedi in visions. what are you going to do about the visions, and vader/emperor will they find her? Also what the hell is going on with her past obviously it looks like scorp is hers, so earth baby-mama drama. Along with Thrawn, and his leash, the ISB now with spies. So much stuff.
11/27/2020 c26 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
11/26/2020 c26 RDDash
What is her problem? Yeah I get it her planet got conquered by the Empire, who cares. Can't she see that Thrawn wants to keep her out of trouble.
11/26/2020 c25 RDDash
How long it would take for them to figure it out that Scorpius is Harry's biological son. They are freaking slow.
11/21/2020 c26 SentinalSlice
Just binges this whole thing! I’m loving it! I can’t wait for Harry to get more into the force.
11/21/2020 c26 Guest
Please update soon
11/20/2020 c26 ECTO-DMC
Ensign/Agent Triss i would think is Mara Jade just a thought. Other than that glad to see a good update.
11/20/2020 c26 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
11/20/2020 c26 Lawbringer
Woooohoooo! Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see more!
11/20/2020 c26 1orion0905
I like her. If nothing else I suspect Kallus will be trying to gauge her for her Empire sympathies. Should be fun when she meets the rebel Jedi, is this before Asoka was killed by Vader? Either way I'm looking forward to what you do next.
327 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »