for Transformers Animated Season 4: Circle of Destiny

4/22/2018 c4 14twilightnite13
Oh man... that was so funny with the "I am... OPTIMUS PRIME!" thing. I didn't that Megatron would find that funny or that Cybertron had a Facebook other than the database.
4/4/2018 c12 Dillon
I thought Vortex was supposed to be one of the Combaticons.
4/4/2018 c12 Alex
We need to see more of Vortex.
4/4/2018 c26 Rodney
Hot Shot: “Man, those guys don’t even get along with each other!”

My reaction to TF fans arguing whether G1, movieverse, or TFP is the best installment.
3/29/2018 c36 2W.G. Fenter
I predict that for "Live Like Legends" it will be revealed that it was the Quintessons who just took Optimus on board their ship and they brainwash him into becoming something like Nemesis Prime to do their bidding, kind of like in the Last Knight.
1/16/2018 c29 Mpatton17
Rodimus made that guy wet his pants
1/8/2018 c36 Victor
There’s also a mention on how Cyclonus sees the future where Megatron returns as Galvatron and kills Oilslick. There’s also Skybyte, Mindwipe, and blot missing from action.
1/2/2018 c36 Victor
Hello, I just want to say that your creativity, and commitment to the transformers animated continuity. Also if you don’t mind I would like to share some ideas to help make season 5. Plot Idea number 1( Have more Elita One, and Bumblebee moments like the beginning of a mother, and son relationship). Idea number 2 ( Have Starscream become the new leader of the Decepticons by fighting any one that stands in his way, and add some more valor into him now that Megatron is gone, and plans to conquer Cybertron instead of Earth with any remaining Decepticons Also getting visions of the Fallen to do his bidding). Idea number 3( Have Optimus return but in Style. Let him be in the Realm if he Prime’s for him to train in difficult, and unique abilities to take on The Fallen, and meets up with the rest of the 13 Prime’s). Idea number 4 (Have an episode where it’s charecters form the background like Aplha trion, Percepter, And the others. For the inclusion of every bot). Idea number 5 Have the Dinobots, and the Predacons team up against the Constructicons, and the combaticons in a combiner style, Volcanicus, And Predaking vs Devastater, and Bruticus) or Animals vs Automobles. Also have Bumblebee, and Minervia Have their first date at a Cybertronian Concert from the singer Rosanna, have Grandus be the biggest fan trying to sneak into the backstage and saves the show, and Blurr, Whellie, and Dugbase investigate Decepticon activity of Flip Sides impersonating Rosanna. Have Bumblebbe, or Grandus sing a song to the femmes they like it would be really funny, and romantic a the same time XD Also Have Elita One be the happy mother that her son is growing up, and how mothers react with couples). Idea number 6 Have The Autobots return to the Shattered glass realm to fight off against never before scene Bad autobots. Idea number 7 Have Bumblebee be incharge if his very own team where he knows, and learn how to be a leader from advise from his mom. Idea number 8 Have Sentinal meat the love of his life, and sees Optimus from time to time to warn the autobots about the impending doom. Idea number 9 Have Minerva to be a little more mature to push Bumblee behind his limits to be the greatest Warrior of Cybertron. Idea number 10 Have Alpha Trion explain the entire creation of Cybertron since he’s pretty much lived the most of the 13 Primes. Idea number 11 Have Swindle create his new body gaurds of Starscreams clones Dirge(Glutounous Clone) and Thrust (Envious clone). Idea number 12 Have the stunticons get there revenge on Optimus for ruining there plans, and let the main target be Elita One while Bumblebbe is one his date. Idea number 13 Have Barricade get his revenge on Cade and his friends in an non Autobot episode. That’s about it I hope you can consider these ideas, and good luck making season 5 I’ll be giving you some more ideas to help your story have a good new year.
1/2/2018 c36 gigastorm x
Dang it I thought that mysterious guy was galvatron (because reasons) well never mind
1/1/2018 c36 18Alexandria Prime
So...Optimus isn't dead? He had better come back in the fifth season!
11/20/2017 c30 Alexandria Prime
Drunk Ratchet! I have't seen that since the fourth or fifth episode of Transformers Prime! Fraggin' hilarious!
11/20/2017 c30 gigastorm x
Killing waspinator I find it unique in the sense that he can't really properly die right now
11/12/2017 c29 gigastorm x
THE AUTHOR LIVES YES!
10/23/2017 c28 rjacobs130
very good

Megtron has become crazy maybe lugnut will question him now
10/21/2017 c28 KunoichiBeastKnightress