for The Champion

3/11/2017 c2 31iHateFridays
Nice chapter! Interesting ritual with the animals. Sadness got the strongest, huh? That's definitely interesting. I wonder what the emotions have to say about this... And sometimes I can predict the future, sometimes I can't, it's weird XD Uh... anyway, see you next chappie!

~Ponystories
3/11/2017 c2 6lordhaxsupreme
Okay, the last bit got me, I don't know what you've got that from. If it's original, then it's completely awesome! I read about a story series called spirit animals maybe? But what a thrilling story so far, I think it'll go far! Good luck Holly!
3/7/2017 c1 1Tripledent
I definitely got a Hunger Games feel from the convention. Sadness got selected despite not entering? What's going on here? Maybe there's a rule that you can't back out if you're chosen once you sign up to compete. But she didn't sign up? Mystery brewing!
3/5/2017 c1 2LilacPetals21
This is going great so far! I'm already loving the idea of mind games. Woah, Sadness got chosen? That's strange. She didn't sign up for games, did she? Who knows, maybe she secretly did. Poor Anger though, I bet he really loved to take part in the mind games.
I think I know what's pairing it's going to be... but I'm not going to reveal that! ;)
This is an interesting story and I look forward to see more :)
3/4/2017 c1 SummerKitty04
"Sadness the Emotion."

Well, gotta leave you alone Sadness! Bye bye!
3/4/2017 c1 5Orangebird124
Yes! I've been waiting for this story to come out and at last, it's finally here! (Joy: *jumps in the air* Hip, hip, hooray!) And yes, I know exactly who the romance or bromance ship is and that is- (my mouth gets covered by Fear) (Fear: No, Orangebird124! Don't reveal the ship name! It's supposed to be a surprise!) (Anger: *pulls Fear off of me* Could you please not do that, beanpole?!) Fear, I hate it when you do that! Now get out of here! I'm trying to review the first chapter of "The Champion"! (Fear: Sorry!) So, I read the whole chapter and I felt bad for Anger when his name wasn't mentioned in the Mind Games. (Sadness: *sadly* Yeah, what a bummer. Maybe next time.) (Anger: *growls* I wanted to get into the freaking Mind Games so badly! I demand a recount!) (Fear: Sorry, Anger. I'm afraid it's a little too late for that now. Once the two male names are announced, that's it.) (Anger: *growls, as his head starts steaming* Maybe I should've signed you up for the Mind Games just so I can watch you die and burn in-) (Disgust: Hey, Anger, how about you keep this story K plus instead of rated M?) (Anger: *angrily* Shut up, Disgust! I don't have to listen to you!)

So, when I got to the ending, it turns out that Sadness has been chosen! (Sadness: Wait, what? I've been chosen to be in the Mind Games? There has to be a mistake.) I'm sorry, Sadness. But you've been signed up to participate in the Mind Games and besides, you'll do great! (Sadness: Oh, I don't really know. I hear you can die from those difficult obstacle courses.) (Joy: Aw, don't think like that, Sadness! You're gonna do amazing! Think of becoming the Queen of All Minds!) (Sadness: I'm too sad to be a queen. I'd rather watch the funny movie where the dog dies.) (Disgust: *annoyed* Oh, brother, here we go with this.) Disgust, you better not insult Sadness! (Disgust: Or else what? You're gonna tie me to a chair and stuff some broccoli pizza down my throat?) Maybe. Anyway, the cover image of "The Champion" that you just drew was perfect for the story even though you're not good at drawing. Anyway, please continue with this story and I know that it will be a success! I just know it! (Joy: You can do it, HollyAnne1084! I have faith in you!)
3/4/2017 c1 31iHateFridays
Whoa, cool start! This story looks interesting. Huh, so Sadness was chosen, even though she didn't want to be. What's up with that? I guess it's the Audrey lady's fault. I kinda have a bad feeling XD Anyway, good job on the first chapter! :)

~Ponystories
3/4/2017 c1 6lordhaxsupreme
Brilliant once again! Not sure whether it's Hunger Games or not, but when I read 4 champions and one unexpected one, I first thought Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Unless...are you combining them?
3/4/2017 c1 CNBW