for Feathers & Fangs

12/21/2019 c1 nevertodie
OH MY DAYS, MATE!

I'm a big fan of Teen Wolf! This has gotta be one of the most engaging first chapters I've ever read! Continue, Please!
7/3/2019 c1 Guest
Come on!

This story is honestly an incredibly interesting-sounding one. The premise sounds quite original, and especially your way of writing Scott, Lydia, and Kira.

It’s amazing characterization!
3/13/2019 c1 Guest
As the others say:

UPDATE!

- Scotty
1/24/2019 c1 Guest
Update soon plz!
1/12/2019 c1 Guest
UPDATE! This fic has INSANE POTENTIAL!
11/25/2018 c1 43ocfairygodmother
This has only been published forever and I'm finally getting around to reading it. Oops! haha. I know I said this last time I reviewed something, but gah! Your writing style is always flawless. Goals. Seriously. But I love how you write for Teen Wolf. Not in any way to pressure you, but I would love to see more of this. I understand if it is not a priority. I just wanted to tell you that this was really good. :) Much love! :)
7/24/2017 c1 sarahgri99
Beautifully written prologue! I hope you update soon!
4/8/2017 c1 TheLittlestMunchkin
I remembered very little about teen wolf. This being said I am impressed with this chapter, you have three individuals living through the same experience I guess. I have great expectations with this novel.
3/17/2017 c1 The City Of Books
I have not reviewed this yet and I should have a long time ago. I've read your prologue before and this seriously has gotten me excited for what is to come. There's a sense of mystery and dread that I'm loving. Kira chasing phantoms in the night was beautifully written. Lydia hearing Allison was frightening because it's never gonna be that simple. I have some inklings on what's to come but I'm still lost and confused. So we'll see how this goes. Seriously I can't wait until you update.
3/6/2017 c1 25Maddie Rose
Oooh what an interesting beginning! Although of course I can't wait to meet Nathan, this was such an eerie beginning. Lydia, Scott and Kira, all haunted by something. You really have a way of describing things, creating a very vivid image of everything that's happening. I can almost feel the chill in the air myself! This was a great beginning and I can't wait to read more.
3/4/2017 c1 Guest
Continue, Inloved the way you made this
3/4/2017 c1 34complete-randomalities
Omg omg omg! Bloody awesome!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service